•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. elpoffroad

Lift choices

Body lift aint bad it will defiantly get the job done. Post of pics with the body lift once your done:icon_cheers:
  2. elpoffroad

Lift choices

With the coil spacer you have to get the adjustable camber bushing to get alignment back to stock. Not a big issue but rust as a reminder.
  3. elpoffroad

How can I pull the most HP out of my stock 2.9?

I love my 2.9, when i rebuilt it i ported the intake manifold and cleaned up the casting on the heads. Its a very slight difference but i had 37s on 3.73 and it wasnt fast by any means but it was good enough for tracking around town, also have a msd coil, msd wires a cold air and 2.5 exhaust...
  4. elpoffroad

Lift choices

I would do the rough country 4 in lift, i think it rides extremely well, it improves the over all ride. I also have a 3 in body lift and that is another possible route and a good one if you have to replace the body mounts either ways. Its all up to if your comfortable with body lifts or if you...
  5. elpoffroad

86 bronco II build

welded in a strip of metal and outlined it with expandable foam to it could be more water tight. :icon_thumby:
  6. elpoffroad

86 bronco II build

here is some pics with the body lift on, look it for a long drive today to make sure the new electric fan worked good and yup kept it very cool. only bad part is that the steering gear box is leaking so bad that i have no power steering.:sad: have to finish up the rocksliders soon will be...
  7. elpoffroad

'88 Bronco II Build Thread

looks like a fun time, did ya have to bust out a spare?
  8. elpoffroad

should i change the gears in my 89 bronco ii

Did you get a black one with the simulated bead lock rims??? I saw one for sale
  9. elpoffroad

86 bronco II build

I will take some pics of it on Friday, I will be building the rock sliders first , will be starting on them on Friday, hopefully finish them asap. :icon_welder:
  10. elpoffroad

86 bronco II build

Well there is a few updates -Did a 3 in body lift to it since we found the v8 engine trans and tcase that are eventually going to get swapped into it. -16in electric fan -4.88 gears got them on a great deal new -i bought a mini spool but ended up not putting it in yet - got all the material to...
  11. elpoffroad

Gadejfan's B2 Build Thread

What are warn brakes ? I had never heard of them? Further people give constructive criticism and kids like you might not know how to take it, Benny booster is giving you a heads up that the k&n suck take it as a grain a salt, an opinions that's all they are. In any forum if you wanna play along...
  12. elpoffroad

'88 Bronco II Build Thread

Very nice build , love everything about this build :headbang:
  13. elpoffroad

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

I have been wheeling with the 37's since 9 months lol not much longer about to put in 4.88 and the mini spool at the same time. I need to get the hardened pin also
  14. elpoffroad

Plus for under 40 bucks its hard to beat, ya i know welded would have been cheaper but ahh lets see how this goes and if worse comes to worse i will just weld the gears lol:icon_welder: i believe its gonna not let me down tho:icon_thumby:
  15. elpoffroad

Ah my step bro and my good buddie are running mini spools front and rear, just when they are trailing they leave one hub unlocked, when it gets harder then go lock the other hub. They havent had any problems doing most parts of the chilli challenge or anything around this area so I figured give...
  16. elpoffroad

Ha ha i bought the exact same mini spool , same scratched one they had 2 available i snagged the other lol going in the back of my b2. Ya i had the same idea of welding it first but figured for that price its worth it to do the mini spool.:icon_thumby:
  17. elpoffroad

lift q&a

If your gonna wheel just dont get rough country, your gonna end up making a whole in the front diff. I would get a sky jacker or duff lift.my .02 cents Do it right do it light
  18. elpoffroad

gear sets

I think in either 4wd and 2wd they came in various configurations, i have one that came stock with 3.73 so they can have different gears just need to check if they match before swapping.
  19. elpoffroad

Noob attempts D.D. Doubler install. Help wanted!

Dana 35 ttb with the jeep35 hubs and 8.8 , lots of sand and wash outs were im at so i really dont strain the axle too too much.
  20. elpoffroad

need a little advice..dual cases doubler set up

Keep us posted on the doubler i might follow your build if you go threw with it.