•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. LittleBigFoot

Broken fuel lines Need some Help

Pick up some EFI high pressure hose. I think it's good up to about 100 psi. Make sure to use EFI clamps. The regular ones just won't cut it. My 3.0 idled at about 59psi with the fuel pressure guage hooked up. On my 72 F series I've got a hard line running from the pump hacked and a soft line...
  2. LittleBigFoot

chevy springs?

I ran in the same problems when I shortened my WB to 112". You can get around the body mounts if you're creative and you outboard the springs a little bit. I got some 3/8" wall 3x6 rect. tube, cut and knotched it to sit flush on the side of the chassis, and under the chassis a little bit...
  3. LittleBigFoot

hello & lift ?

And think about the lift you'd get in the very end. 8" suspension + 3" body. 11" of "lift." Lets say you're runnin 31s now and you go to 37s. That's an extra 3" on each side of the tire, giving you 14" of lift. That's a lot of height at a stock width. Ok, you get some wheel spacers (I...
  4. LittleBigFoot

hello & lift ?

37s might be pushin it a little.
  5. LittleBigFoot

front leafs wraping

Are your u bolts tight? Is your pinion angle sh!t? Have the welds broke on your perches? What leaves are you running? Spring rate? Shackle length?
  6. LittleBigFoot

Pros & Cons of installing a Body Lift on an offroad 4x4 truck

I pray to buddah your buddy doesn't daily drive that truck with a 6" body lift, boggin. 6" puts shit tons of strain on your bolts. I'd laugh till I got hemroids to see him take a turn and the cab falls off. There are obviously pros and cons to everything. A body lift is cheap, kits are...
  7. LittleBigFoot

Crawlin's BII?

There's some sick shit past the Wardolf mine off Guenella pass in George town. A pretty good senic trail with some obsticles and white knuckling towards the end if it's still snowed in or muddy. Takes ya up about 16 thousand feet. You can almost see denver from it.
  8. LittleBigFoot

intake

Any recent resluts?