•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. copperminer2002

no 3-4 in a4ld please help

I had to change the wireing harness on my 88 Bronco II My tranny has a three prong plug on the tranny and I think it is for the 3-4 shift and the TC lock up The wireing harness I found only has a two prong female plug end. I was sure the one I took out had the two prong also and it shifted fine...
  2. copperminer2002

A4LD wireing problem

I had to change out the wireing harness on my Bronco. I found that the 3-4 plug on the tranny had three pins, and the wireing harness I put on only had two. I found a three wire plug but don't know where the the wires go. The two wire plug had a red wire and an orange wire. The plug I found fit...
  3. copperminer2002

need direction

I am thinking about swapping a 5.0 FI into an 88 Bronco II or my 88 Ranger. I read the thread by rwenzing, Explorer 5.0 swap, but that seems to refer to the later model RBVs. Anyone know a good thread about swapping in an older vehicel? Just need to know how much trouble I would have, or even if...
  4. copperminer2002

no pulse to the injectors!!! 2.9L

I just replaced the 2.9L in my Ranger, with the one out of my Bronco II. No difference in the two, but now I have no pulse to the injectors. I read on here some place that the negitive ground wire should be attached to the frame and the chassie. The one I took off was, but the new one just...