•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

shocks and shock mounts.

|So going to be making mounts for my f250 shocks, fr/back. So in the front how do |I set it up? |I know you don't want a shock extended with the truck setting at ride height, \Kind of confused on setting this up. Allso in the back is the stock placement the best or should I inbord the...
  2. J

debateing sas.

So I'm thinking of going sas on my ranger, Not that I really need it, I aint broke a stock 35 axle yet (knock on wood) I really need lower gears as my 3.0 and 34s hate each other. Wile going thro the craigslist I found a dana 44/9" with 4.56s on the cheap. Cheaper than I could regear my 35/8.8...
  3. J

Wireing....fule pump.

Okey got an ol 87, kinda wanna put it back to daily use. Ranger likes a little more gas than what I can spend with a crappy job, and gettin rdy to bag my s10. Ok so hears the deal, 87 bII, Has 89 single pump set up on it keeps eatin fule pumps. Did this with the 2 pump set up as well. Some were...
  4. J

Fuel pump problems.

On my 87 broncoII, it keeps eating fuel pumps like there free. I have switched the 87 style pump to an 89 and done away with the pump on the frame(I had one on a parts truck when the last one went out) It will work fine for a wile and than quit. I can get out wingle wire's and all that than it...
  5. J

Help me befor I blow this SOB up.

Well the outher day I pulled my Bronco out of retarment for some daily driveing to work and back. Okey done a tune up and all that got her running like a dream. So I get off work tonight head to wallyword and got me a brand spanking new battery to put in her. I have drove it the past few days...
  6. J

cheap lift?

Hey ever one. I have an 87 b2 that I need about 2" of lift for some 31s. I am not willin to pay 400-500 bucks for a good lift for my dd/work truck just for 2"s. So waht is some cheap and I mean CHEAP ways to get a bit of lift outa her? I am thinking body lift but I dont really care for the way...
  7. J

body lift?

`I want to put a body life on my old 87 bII. I was worndering witch one should I get? (what brand?) and what size? 2' or 3' I want to run 31-10.50s on her. All so do I need to make a longer shaft for the steering steam?
  8. J

post your topless bronco.

Post some pics and info on you ride. Lookin for some ideals on this.
  9. J

what do I need for 31's?

How much of a lift do I need for 31's? Dont say cut the body cause my body is in to good of condiction to cut.
  10. J

wireing pic needed fulepump..

I need a pic of the wireing system for the fule pump. My pump will kick on sometime now but sometimes wont so im guessing its shorting out.
  11. J

fule pump problems. DESPERT NEED!

I have an 87 broncoII with a 89 fule pump on it. I have been haveing problems out of it for a wile. I went to day put a good batt in it and it kicked on fine. I put 5 gal of gas in it now nothing. I have no ideal what the problem is. Plz help me out asap. I need my bronco:3gears::3gears::3gears:
  12. J

87 Bronco II fuel line leak at tank ?

i had to replace the pump in the tank, when i removed the fuel line some small 0-rings and a plastic washer fell out, not knowing the order they went i guessed at it , must been wrong as its leaking. anyone know the order or got a diagram on how ???
  13. J

fule leak.

I have a fule leak on my 87 bronco II. It started after I changed the fule pump in the take. The leak is located on the line that comes off the take. I need a diagrame of how the O-ring and all set up in there. Thanks
  14. J

V8 swap qustions..Any tips/tricks will work

Okey I have a 89 bronco II im goin to be bulidin. I also have a 302 engine and tryin to find a 4 spd and a t case outa a fullsize ford. Im goin to be runing the xplorer axles. On d shafts what will and what will not fit? headers? what kind? wireing? Im blind whene it comes to wireing i can...
  15. J

Many qustions.

I have an 89 bronco II and an 84 ranger. I love the look of a choped bII. How hard is it to put one on a fsb chassis? I dont really have the skills(yet) or cash to do a axles/engin trans swap on it. I have searched but with no luck on how to proceed to do this to a ranger or bII.. How hard...