•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. riverviewcontracting

My 88 BII Build!!

i just have two ?'s for you why did you reuse the d28 all the brand new parts and use a piece of shit for a front axle and the second why the hell if you are lifting it would you reuse the auto hubs they suck please change them at least
  2. riverviewcontracting

First broncoII got ?s

hey i have a dana 35 with 3.73 gaers out of a 93 ranger spash for sale
  3. riverviewcontracting

89 Bronco II

:worthless:
  4. riverviewcontracting

am i just dreaming or what

no a 90 cant work in a 99
  5. riverviewcontracting

Tired old A4LD

check the u joints for the noise the might need to be replaced
  6. riverviewcontracting

4x4 Occasionaly Sliping out of 4-high into neutral

adjust it from under the truck don't hack it it has a bolt you loosen and slide the rod to adjust
  7. riverviewcontracting

light bars.....

hey me two ive been looking ad i am going to have to fab my own i will put up pics when done
  8. riverviewcontracting

Starts Right Up, Then Calmly Dies

they don't pull codes for anything that old
  9. riverviewcontracting

can you swap valve bodies

ok i am new to ford and i bought this 88 bronco 2 and i like it alot but the trans is leaking out the front cover real bad and it lost 1 gear so i got it out and it has been rebuilt but i think it was done wrong so here is my question first i have a trans with one solenoid and have a...
  10. riverviewcontracting

4x4 Occasionaly Sliping out of 4-high into neutral

you might check the linkage it may be loose and out of ajustment
  11. riverviewcontracting

Cheap wheels for big tires ?

no 10" is what i have on my b2 but you can use 8 to 10 and be safe
  12. riverviewcontracting

Tire/Suspension Questions

ok if you only drive off road :icon_thumby:but if you drive high speed with full air presure :icon_surprised:it will wear the center real quick :icon_thumby:
  13. riverviewcontracting

swap auto to man on 88 bII

ok im new to fords and this will be my first auto to man swap so any input will be app. i have done man to auto 6 times but now i want to get rid of my shitty auto and put a man in it i have a man bII as a donner so input please :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused...
  14. riverviewcontracting

Tire/Suspension Questions

also those 15 inch rims will NOT fit that wide a tire :icon_surprised: you can NOT run a 12.50 tire on a stock rim:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: