•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 2813josh

My 89 Bronco II Choptop project...

I think I used 9/16"-18 for mine,if I remember correctly. Got them at ACE. $1.79 each,pretty proud of them,I guess.
  2. 2813josh

Chop Top?

I got the rollbar free from the dealer I worked at. It was out of an F150 that was traded in. I had to cut out around 9" of width I think to make it fit.
  3. 2813josh

Chop Top?

On mine i just took the hatch and cut out the part where the window was so the whole thing lifts off when you turn the handle. Still a work in progress,though.
  4. 2813josh

Chop Top?

I think you'd be better off buying a truck. Sounds to me that's what you're really wanting. Pretty sure the mounts wouldn't line up for one thing,though not positive. You could add bed rails and tail gate from a Ranger to make a more functional bed. I don't know about doing a step-side though...
  5. 2813josh

Starting the 4.0 swap. First trs post

That Explorer looks clean!
  6. 2813josh

Manual locking hubs

I like to put a thin layer of Permatex to keep it sealed up,also keeps them on the truck when removing the wheel.
  7. 2813josh

bronco 2 cherokee bumper swap

Well,since the XJ has no framle,I imagine the mounts are completely different.. I'm sure it could be done but couldn't say how much work it would be
  8. 2813josh

92 ex 4.0 to 87 BII 2.9 swap

I'm working on my swap right now. 94'Ranger 2wd into my 87 BII 4wd. Swapped in the trans. from a 4wd explorer. I swapped in the dash, steering column,steering box,harnesses,everything I could from the ranger. I've got the motor,trans,and t-case in. Dash is in. The wiring is kickin my ass right...
  9. 2813josh

1350M vs 1354M

I hope so because that's what I'm planning on..
  10. 2813josh

interesting bronco ii sighting

Lol that thing is hideous
  11. 2813josh

tranny question

Maybe the pilot bearing? Just a thought. Was the noise with the clutch in or all the time or what?
  12. 2813josh

92 ex 4.0 to 87 BII 2.9 swap

I'll be watching this one...think I'm about to take the plunge.
  13. 2813josh

Bronco II wheels on ranger?

Uh...yeah
  14. 2813josh

87 b2 full width d44 and 9in

Hell Yeah! Lookin good
  15. 2813josh

Project Money Pit

So what are the plans?
  16. 2813josh

Bronco 2 choptop sealed cab options.

I like the soft top idea...but then again Rico's chop looks awesome with the hatch
  17. 2813josh

86 Bronco II wont say running HELP

My sister's Ranger di the same thing only it was a 4.0...never did fix it. I have seen vehicles do this due to bad injectors. Whenever it warmed up,the resistance in the injectors went up so much that they just didn't work anymore. When they cooled down again it would run. .....but that was a...
  18. 2813josh

remove rear sway bar

I haven't had a front or rear sway bar on my B2 for quite a while now and have had no issues. Better flex off road. Only notice it on windy roads. (body roll) Then again I never take it on the interstate or over 55mph. Not my DD anymore either..
  19. 2813josh

Bronco 2 rear brake upgrade

^^ Hmm that is very interesting. I believe I'm gonna have to do that now...It's a cool swap and seems pretty simple. Trail B2, you've just added to my junk yard scavenger hunt. lol Thanks :icon_thumby: