•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Jay'94

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

HMMM? Isn't that Ranger SVTs old rear end? :icon_idea:
  2. Jay'94

I think he'd be better with cheap & stiff than flat & stranded like he was this morning? :icon_idea:
  3. Jay'94

how does the stability feel being wider?
  4. Jay'94

You totting 2 different spares now?
  5. Jay'94

Holy Shit! :shok: If ya check his posts 10:58 am pic of axle with springs under truck. 2:35 pm & it's sitting on the 44 & looks complete. That's 2 hrs 40 minutes. :icon_surprised: Did you breathe? :icon_confused: :icon_confused: I bet you need a couple of :beer: :beer:!
  6. Jay'94

Bones built some Tankerous (That's not a word, but oh well) RAs. If I remember right I seen the tracbar attached to your FW44 from the JY. Why not just cut it in the middle, take out what you don't need, then sleeve it & weld it up? :icon_idea: Probably not as fancy as a new one, but probably a...
  7. Jay'94

X2 it's a chebbie!
  8. Jay'94

I had one of those. Pulled maintenance, went to TB, had a bad run/day, limped it home, let it sit, went to fix all that went wrong and had to beat the hell out of it to get it apart.
  9. Jay'94

Hey Hey lookey there! Big winching! Whatcha gonna do with the minime winch, put it on the Focus? :icon_idea: :icon_confused: :dunno: :icon_rofl:
  10. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: I found out where there is acreage of 3/4 & ton Ford stuff from someone for pennies on the dollar! Going to go take a look see! :icon_idea:
  11. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Kentucky invasion? Whatcha talking bout there. My family (Harrod, Harrodsburg, Col. James Harrod) found, settled, started Kentucky! And we Kentuckians been getting to Texas for centuries (Roy Bean, James Bowie, Davey Crockett)!
  12. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Anytime! Ugh, you been following the F1 & the track build here?? There's contract issues for the races. I know they stopped construction, then began, they're still negotiating, Hell if they know what's going on! I do know that I drove by there when all the news said they weren't constructing...
  13. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Well, Big boys gotta eat & I been having the itch to work on something! Soooo, I picked up this Rust Pit off the Pflugerville CL! This was after I had started on the frame. The old one had 4 different length legs, bad wheels. The body was leaking between the firebox & smoke chamber, so I got...
  14. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

No need, we can handle it. I know I've pulled a few & Steve's been a motorhead for 40 years!
  15. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Talked with Steve today. Looking at sometime begin January. And we're not making 2 trips, going to get it all in one! Engine, trans, tcase on flatbed, then to BAMA & drag WCB2 up on the trailer with all the parts. :yahoo: No need for 2 trips with a 1 1/2 ton tow truck!
  16. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Update! Finally! I'm moved to West Lake Hills, Texas! Uppitty Tree hugger town that's actually part of Austin, TX. Yeah building shit here is going to be interesting. Have to hide it all in my half of the 2 car garage! Steve built the motor & installed it for Almost Complete in the garage in...
  17. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Sorry Brothers, isn't happening. Be moved after I get back around the 25th, pull a 5.8, ZF & 1356 and move all my junk south.
  18. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Dustin, Thanks for the concern. :icon_thumby:
  19. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

This projects getting moved to Alabama so it's on a HUGE hold again, probably till next winter. After just a couple days in Alabama, I see that I really need to get down there to help out Dad. He's 73, had a stroke a few years ago, and there's 1200-1400 hay bales to get for winter cow feed. So...