•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. bigfltruck

what driveshaft for 6" lift?

i have a 89 bronco2 im fixn to lift 6". it has a 2.9 v6, with a 5 speed trans, manual 1350 transfercase and stock axles. i want to know if there is a drive shaft that i can use for the rear that will just bolt in so i dont have to drop $$$ at the shaft shop. thanks for eney help.
  2. bigfltruck

swaping motors do i need the wiring harness?

so im swaping a 89 bronco II 2.9 v6 with no egr into my 87 ranger that has a 2.9 v6 with an egr. im swaping computer from the b2 into the ranger and keeping the throttle body from the ranger. im wondering if i need to swap the engine wiring harness and if i do will it just plug into the existing...
  3. bigfltruck

ECM Question

My question is: Can I use an '89 2wd automatic 2.9 v6 Bronco ll ECM in a '87 4wd automatic 2.9 v6 Ranger? I am also putting the engine from the bronco into the ranger, if that helps. I am mainly wondering if this will affect my 4wd beacuse I have the electric push button 4wd. Thank you for any...
  4. bigfltruck

2wd to 4wd gear box

i have an 89 b2 4x4 that needs a new ps gear box and i have a 87 2wd ranger thats my parts truck can i use a 2wd gear box on the 4x4 as long as i put the 4x4 pitman arm on the 2wd gear box? thanks for eney help.