•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. R

B2 Sunroof

The Factory sunroof from a Navajo/Explorer might fit, i think the rooflines are different though. But like the guy above me said, You can always get a universal one, and just do the work yourself. Just gotta do it carefully.
  2. R

My 88 Bronco II

Looks good, how big of an improvement do the lockers make?
  3. R

Recent Acquisition; my '3rd '89 Bronco II XLT

I was actually planning on installing a used/new set of Explorer Coils/Leafs to give it a little more height and to help with the weight of a trailer. I'll only be towing a small utility trailer with a mower, trimmer, and a leaf blower. Anyone know where I can get patch panels? I really only...
  4. R

Well it's what was supposed to be the PO's Idea of a Hitch, it has the small part of the reciever, chopped of the hitch, and welded onto the bottom of the bumper, the two little bar things, are i guess to give it strength, i'm taking it off, and replacing the bumper with another factory one that...
  5. R

Overpaid a bit for this truck, but it was everything i wanted in a Bronco II. It's in overall good shape, but the body needs lots of work. lotsa rust, that was attempted/half ass fixed. But the PO has put close to $2500 in parts & labor in the past year. Will spare the entire list of parts/work...