•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. RICO9

Chop Top?

If you want I can tell you how I did mine. Honestly though, if I were to do it again, I think I would try welding the back of a ranger cab on instead of the B2 hatch. I did it about 7 years ago and it's cracking pretty bad now.
  2. RICO9

84 BII vacuum hose

Yeah thats what I was gonna say. Mine is capped off as well.
  3. RICO9

Jeep Guy Looking at a Bronco II

Welcome! The BroncoII is a very addictive little truck. Like you, I have a 97 TJ that I drive every day, but I get way more enjoyment out of my B2! Like the others have said, there is an endless supply of info for them here. Check out the tech library!
  4. RICO9

Auto hub on manual hub hardware?

Yeah i just wanted to keep the dirt out so i slid them on and went to push it back outside with the forklift and both hubs simultaineously exploded.
  5. RICO9

I don't know about putting an auto on manual hardware, but this is what happens when you put a manual hub on auto hardware.
  6. RICO9

I don't know about putting an auto on manual hardware, but this is what happens when you put a manual hub on auto hardware.
  7. RICO9

Bronco II SAS Dana 30/8.8....

Ok cool. One more question. How do you make the D30 work in 4x4?
  8. RICO9

Bronco II SAS Dana 30/8.8....

Nice work, man! Does the owner of that B2 live in Utah by chance? If not, there is one I see sometimes that is it's identical twin.
  9. RICO9

83 b2 ?????????

You should get it. It can't be an 83 though, B2's didn't come out until the 84 model year. I'll bet it's an 84 built in 83.
  10. RICO9

RICO9's B2: Now with Chevy TBI!

Yeah I have a bunch of pics in my build thread. there's a link to it in my sig.
  11. RICO9

RICO9's B2: Now with Chevy TBI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPZPH_X88c&feature=youtu.be
  12. RICO9

B2 seat replacement

The Explorer tracks didn't fit in my B2. Maybe because it's an 84?
  13. RICO9

B2 seat replacement

I put bucket seats from a 93 explorer i my B2. All I had to do was take the brackets off the explorer and put the B2 ones on then bolt them in. Here they are in my B2.
  14. RICO9

Picture just for us Bronco II guys.

It was only on there for a few seconds. The plan was to put that chevy badge under the hood somewhere since i'm swapping in the TBI from an S10. Check out my progress here: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104606&page=4
  15. RICO9

Picture just for us Bronco II guys.

I'll show you offensive. :shok: :shok: :shok:
  16. RICO9

My baja 2

Cool! It reminds me of the old Strope bronco. Good job!
  17. RICO9

Skyjacker class II 6" tire fitment pics

Looks good! Do you have any pics of the custom dash? looks pretty cool!
  18. RICO9

88 BII winch bumper!!!

the expo coils woul probably get you back to even again. also i agree with the others, you need to cap the ends. other than that, looks pretty good. :icon_thumby:
  19. RICO9

Body Lift worth it?

My BL allows me to change the it tank fuel pump with out dropping the tank.