•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. John Smith

passenger storage compartment locks..

Hi there it seems like the B2's have generally 3 small storage compartments in the passenger area walls. Evidently these small compartments "lock" using the door key. If you have a console, it seems to use the same key to lock as well. My question is "how to remove the lock cylinder" which...
  2. John Smith

Another reason to like the 1st gen..

Bronco II's or Rangers..... NO CLOCK SPRING.... I found this out dis-asembling my spare steering column...it happens to be tilt/cruise..from an "88".. old school..low-tech..I like it I guess I'm curious when they started using clock springs in RBV's I only have 1st gen experience.. I...
  3. John Smith

Has anyone ever ....

Has anyone ever ....(ran a carb setup on..) ran a carb setup on a Ranger or B2 86 or newer utilizing the in-tank electric fuel pump for a fuel supply? I am building a 2.3L powered "87" B2 and may want to utilize a carbed version for starters and if it works..maybe keep it that way..I know i...
  4. John Smith

About manual brakes vs pwr

I am doing a little research on using a manual brake setup on my B2... I have a small vacuum leak in the pwr brake booster...and i may want to install a manual brake master cylinder in the process of fixing the leak. Has anyone seen or worked on a manual brake system form a RBV?... I really...