•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. lil red

bronco ii engine swap

:iamwithstupid:
  2. lil red

Black Sheep

but there wasnt even any rust........, wheres all the rust.......... you cant cut without rust..... i want to cry now, and i want to build a truck like that(just with rust)
  3. lil red

Im lookin at a BII, what should I look for?

are you keeping the ranger and the mazda?, o and if it smokes, its a pain in the ass to put new valve stem seals in it, trust me, and if you decide to do head gaskets and timeing gears in the prosses, kill yourself, (cuz i did and now i have to drive a 4cyl j##p) other than that sounds good...
  4. lil red

Turbo Charged 4.0L BII Build

why would he turbo charge it if it wasnt for the chicks, everyone knows a turbo whine is a serious pantie dropper(as proven be countless H*%&as),its just more fun in a truck and on a more serious note dude,nate, you gotta change that sig, the dane cook part every time i see it i laugh, no...
  5. lil red

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restore.........

dont ask...... stupidity on his part.....
  6. lil red

ya ya ya i have 19 days till i get my liscince, and i gotta rebuild my entire top end let alone its the first motor iv had the heads off tha tctually needed to run again exept my 5 horse briggs in the garadge
  7. lil red

so thats what you meant by scavange pump, never knew thats what they were called i alvays just said oil pump for the terbo, seet project tho, lovein the remote mount idea
  8. lil red

i like it not sure about the light bar, but if you like it go for it
  9. lil red

ya i know what you guys mean about waiting,ive had my ranger for just over 2 years, and all i have done is breaks,atleast you guys are just waiting on parts im waiting for money for parts and a job
  10. lil red

The Punisher

thanks for showin this sweet truck off its awsome i can already feel my mind filling,and my wallet emptying