•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Hoofinit

88 Bronco II for parts

88 Bronco 2 no motor was 2.9, still have FM146 5spd and electric t-case, has 2 in suspension lift, all drop brackets/shocks are there, flares have some cracks. $400 takes it all/make offer. This a parts only with bill of sale, my brother bought this off of ebay went to NC to pick it up, guy...
  2. Hoofinit

D28 TO 35 swap

Is there a link to the door codes on a Ranger?
  3. Hoofinit

96 explorer parts car

Headed up to take out computer/wiring harness, basically pull everything I can so when they pull the motor nothing I want gets cut. Do I need the dash for the motor? or is that just a bonus? I'm bolting it to a c-4/d20 do I need anything off of the tranny?
  4. Hoofinit

96 explorer parts car

It's in the boneyard already, big hassle to title. Thanks for the good info though
  5. Hoofinit

96 explorer parts car

You're saying it won't fit the 5 spd right, it will fit my c-4 won't it? and what year fronts are an upgrade? Thanks
  6. Hoofinit

96 explorer parts car

I have a c-4/D-20 so I won't have to deal with all of the electronics of the tranny/t-case. Also there is nothing wrong that I can see so my guess is the trannys is what went out to begin with.
  7. Hoofinit

96 explorer parts car

it's a 5.0 auto with 4.10L's in it, what all should I grab off of it to put in my BII? Bii is 5speed, I also have a flywheel clutch and pressure plate for an earlier 5.0 will it all fit? Thanks
  8. Hoofinit

D28 TO 35 swap

Dang it, it's too new has torsion front end
  9. Hoofinit

D28 TO 35 swap

Found and explorer with 4:11 limited, gonna buy what I need to convert it all. What all do I need for the front? Just unbolt from the frame? Tierods? anything else? Thanks, Tim
  10. Hoofinit

electric t-case shift

The 89 I just picked up doesn't have a motor on the t-case(1350 electric), I have another one it's either a 1354 or 4405, can I use the motor off of this on my 1350, I'm thinking if I had the schematics I could make a controller out of a momentary contact switch for up and down and 4 indicator...