•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. L

Rebuilt 2.9l Heads

Hi, I have a set of heads that have been rebuilt, and don't need. The heads were rebuilt by K&K Machine in Prescott, AZ. I had them magna-fluxed and acid dipped to find any problems. They are in excellent shape now, and ready to put on your 2.9l. These heads are the 86TM but are not cracked like...
  2. L

1988 B2 Sport Ground Effects & Chrome Tube Grill

Hi, I was cleaning out my garage of extra random parts, and I came across a extra full B2 Sport ground effect factory kit and a chrome tube grill for the B2. I think the grill will also fit the 1st generation Ranger also, or at least through 1990. The ground effect kit will need some work, it...
  3. L

1988 BII Fuel Gremlin

I am working on trying to figure out what is going on with my BII, and any help would be appreciated. Last Aug. I started having problems with the gas tank sending unit, and main fuel pump, the fuel pump took a dive and left me 2 miles from home. Towed it home and left it parked by my garage. It...
  4. L

Ignition swap on 2.9L

Has anyone done a swap with TFI to Duraspark Ignition. I am in the process of rebuilding my 2.9, and I hate that the TFI module is back by the firewall. I haven't been able to find any info on the swap so far. So I am left wondering if it can be done, or am I left with TFI? Any info would be...
  5. L

Ford 60deg. v-6 engines

Remember Sven Pruett's book on How to Build and Modify Ford 60deg v-6 engines? The book is long out of print, and the publishing company doesn't plan on reprinting, as of now, but you need some info from it. Shoot me a message at: ldbill39@hotmail.com. I have a copy of the book. Merry Christmas!
  6. L

B2 Tailgate Window

I am restoring a 1988 B2 and I am looking for the stationary tailgate window rubber weather strip. Does anyone have a source for that? Thanks. Lee
  7. L

B2 Electric Transfer Case

I have a '88 B2 with the electric transfer case. The switch is above the windshield, it isn't in the best condition, but it can be fixed. The problem is I'm not sure if it is working or not. I've checked the power circuits, and everything seems to be ok, but I get no motor movement at the...
  8. L

B2 Manual Trans Change

I have a 2WD B2 with a bad FM146 Trans, I am looking to change it over to a Mazda M5R1. What if any changes will I have to make? Any info would be great, since I need to get this on the road.