•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Dishtowel

my B2

dude, rig is awesome :headbang: I'm planning/collecting parts for something along the same lines. Q What size rubber? What is your wheelbase? Inches from your tcase skid to the ground? thanks :D
  2. Dishtowel

D44 outer onto D35, pros/cons

If this is broken down in a previously posted thread, please point me in the right direction? Thanks :icon_cheers: Running a wheezer 5.0L with a D35 front (4.88 gears) and worn out 36" Iroks. (measure about 33-34") I'm running the $$$ heavy-duty 3lbs jeeprear hubs. They are awesome. I...
  3. Dishtowel

Snowrolling

FINALLY got my 5.0L running like it's supposed to. Only took a year....:annoyed: Went out and had a pretty good day romping in the snow with my pal running a stock B2 on 32's.
  4. Dishtowel

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

You do real nice work man, but... theres no winch... He needs a winch.
  5. Dishtowel

Not Another CTOR Build

Thanks for the pics man! looks like a wicked time! This pic looks like a tense moment perhaps?
  6. Dishtowel

Should I go 302 or 4.0L swap?

Two words: KICK ASS. I say... whatever swap you choose, GET A RUNNING DONOR. I spent my summer chasing problems instead of wheeling as much as I wanted to.
  7. Dishtowel

Not Another CTOR Build

I thought I had done worse than that! I was freaking out on the inside, it actually turned out to be funny, but hey, lesson learned. I actually folded my up very similar to what you did later in the day after the mud, I was backing over a tree and it fought back. Now my exhaust is now tucked...
  8. Dishtowel

Not Another CTOR Build

I did that once, with mud. Killed it dead. http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc163/Dishtowel86/?action=view&current=P6220496.flv
  9. Dishtowel

Not Another CTOR Build

I think the glass pack couldn't' hack it and got tore up and *almost* shit out. :icon_thumby:
  10. Dishtowel

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

I like the beef man. I worry about boxing stuff like that because: if you weld it 99.999% closed and get stuck in a puddle/swamp it will fill with water then when JackFrost comes to visit he bursts things. IF you drill a drain hole then earth/moss/corruption gets in and never seems to want...
  11. Dishtowel

Not Another CTOR Build

Way to get $hit done man, no foolin around with you. I hope those chevy leafs do well for you, hopefully there is an RTI at the event. I get a kick out of how much room the front tire has and how little room the back tire has, lol. I know, it works, so good, roll with it.
  12. Dishtowel

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

WOOTWOOT, good work man! I unfortunately did f'all tonight due to work draining me dry. boooo work. The end is in sight for you!
  13. Dishtowel

Im lookin at a BII, what should I look for?

Only the veryvery last B2s on the assembly line got D35's before B2's were retired in favor of Exploders. Therfor, it will have a D28. See if you can get your hands on a D35 for when you break the D28, lol.
  14. Dishtowel

Bronco II

Tell him to get off his high horse. B2's are just-as, if not more, capable rigs then a jeep/toyota when everybody is kept to stock limitations. When the modding starts, again, everybody still seems to stay on par. If you dropped equal caliber gear/axles/suspension into each breed of rig...
  15. Dishtowel

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

Fuel pump connector *should* look like this. Should be just under the brake fluid reservoir on the engine side of the frame. I am 80% positive this connector is the 'big power' (or 'switched power) from the relay going to the fuel pump. Looks good man, I hope you set up gremlin traps when...
  16. Dishtowel

Not Another CTOR Build

Wootwoot!! Prizes! Is the pictured on for your D44 or your 8.8? I am not a good enough student of axle ID yet, but I'm guessing 8.8 PS: what gears are you running? 4.56? 4.88?
  17. Dishtowel

Rides like a Lincoln

So, I finally got around to loading up the donor car from my V8 swap. My 90' Lincoln TownCar. I called the junk yard and asked if I could trade them it for a rear axle out of a 95' or newer Explorer. They said no, and that the axle would be $300. I laughed at them and hung up, i mean, i'm...
  18. Dishtowel

8" out in front

So, I might be getting my hands on a EB D44. :icon_thumby: When I get to put it in want to push the axle forwards. Approx 8" (thats my guesstimate for now, that number may change.) The only problem I am seeing is steering. (which is a big problem, i know) I love full hydraulic for the...
  19. Dishtowel

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

Purchase price = minimum $4000, all the bells and whistles = $9000 Same idea with Inventor, which I use at work. 3D modeling programs.
  20. Dishtowel

New Front bumper nearly Complete

Nice work, For how amazingly awesome your rig is... your not going to put a winch on it?