•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. lethal-threat-b288

my b2 has no power in cab

so the battery was dead and all i did was take it out and put the one out of my ranger in it. no i did not hook it up backwards and i can bridge the solenoid and engine turns over. no lights work nothing, i cannot figure it out. what could it be:icon_confused: any takers?
  2. lethal-threat-b288

taurus fan install

so i need some better cooling for the 2.9:annoyed: and been talking to ppl on here (mainly 4.0b2) and loks like a taurus fan is the route to go. now, my question:icon_confused:how to mount it? :icon_idea:is it the same size as the radiator on the 2.9? or do i have to make brackets?:dunno...
  3. lethal-threat-b288

More rear travel for bill?

How can I get more travel out of bills rear springs? Btw bill is an 88 b2 mine!:icon_twisted:
  4. lethal-threat-b288

lethal-threat-b288's b2 and ranger builds

so im finaly making my build threads!!! here are some things ive done, and i promise every time i do something ill post pics. removalble doors on the b2 hinge showing off todays carnage ....more to soon come! tomorrow ill show my driveshaft and exhaust on both...
  5. lethal-threat-b288

a4ld gear selector

so the selector arm broke off. is there a way to replace it or just weld the shit?:icon_welder::dunno: any help is great yall!
  6. lethal-threat-b288

8.8 rearend near tampa,fl

does anybody live near tampa, fl and have a & or know of anybody that has a 8.8 rearend? ratio dont matter but needs to be 3.73 or lower like 4.10. but it isnt important.:icon_cheers::icon_thumby:
  7. lethal-threat-b288

dana28 to 35... driveshaft

ok so in in progress of swaping my axles. d28&7.5 to d35&8.8 i read that my driveshaft has to be shortened/ cant i use the front shaft from my doner ranger?:icon_confused::icon_cheers:
  8. lethal-threat-b288

From A4LD to Mitsubishi 5-speed

i have the A4LD and want to swap for the 5-speed:headbang: but what about the tranny mounts? Are they the same or do you have to change them?:icon_welder: and does the transfer case bolt right up to it? 88 broncoII, 4x4, 6" lift 33-12.50's msd coil. nothin special:icon_cheers: