•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 86isuzu

22 Bronco Sasquatch

Hey all. I ordered my new Bronco back in June '21 and received it about a month ago just before Memorial Day. So almost a full year. I've put about 1500 on the clock so far and it's been really awesome. I've been hitting 20mpg with it pretty consistently. And that's with 35" M/Ts.
  2. 86isuzu

Shackle removal

Hey guys. '89 Bronco II. Having a real pain in the ass time getting the old leaf shackles out. The top bolt doesn't give me enough room for an impact wrench, and a breaker bar isn't giving enough torque. I hate to lift up the body just to do this. Anybody have any tips?
  3. 86isuzu

89 BII Vibration

1989 Bronco II, stock. I don't drive this truck much, it sits a good chunk of the time. But I did drive it a few times this year and everything functioned as expected. However, I drove it this past Saturday and it started vibrating like I was driving down a rumble strip whenever I was...
  4. 86isuzu

Jspafford's former ride

As the title says, this is Jspafford's old truck, that I bought from him Sept 2014. It wasn't that rough to begin with, but I wanted to keep this thing going for another 25 years. Then: And then I started gutting the interior: And working on the body: And then putting on the new...
  5. 86isuzu

Thinkin about buying a BII

As the thread title states, I'm looking at buying a Bronco II. Specifically, a 1990 that my neighbor is selling for $2000. He *says* he put $1000 into it in the past year, with new brakes and other things. I've lived near it for the past year, never seen the damn thing move. And other long...
  6. 86isuzu

Exploder transmission

Quick question. Were any of the Sport Trac's available with manual transmissions? And what was the last year the Sport's were available with manuals?