•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. badmts

Washington State B2 meet up

my vaykay is mid april ,would love to be there otherwise it would need to be tues or thur.
  2. badmts

Is it time to sell or upgrade?

engine swaps NEVER come in under budget-and on time.and you have stated that this is immediate transpo . although not a huge deal the shifter placement and i think you said something about the doors lining up properly also needs to be addressed,correct?i recommend another vehicle-on cl right now...
  3. badmts

remove rear sway bar

I have 6" lift ,NO SWAY BARS PERIOD and I drive 75+ mph with NO PROBLEMS.BTW tires are 33-12.50 35psi
  4. badmts

tranny problems

chas bono has tranny problems
  5. badmts

New Tires

most ride disturbance at 60 is TIRE BALANCE.Alignment causes pull and tire wear.Overinflation will help mask a balance issue actually. did they put weights on both sides of the wheel (dynamic) or just the inside(static)?if you don't know go look ,a weight may have come off.
  6. badmts

shocks for 2" lift

what i did was get ahold of a monroe paper catalouge with a spec chart in front then get the part # for stock shocks so I would have a reference for top and bottom conections and collapsed ht,ext. height, and travel.then add the amount of lift or needed travel (there were 2 or 3 in my case )...
  7. badmts

Cleaning

K&N-compressed air,soap and water, K&N filter oil
  8. badmts

A/C and R-12 substitutes?

try this Propane is a three-carbon alkane, normally a gas, but compressible to a transportable ... times the GWP of carbon dioxide) and can serve as a functional replacement for R-12:icon_rofl:
  9. badmts

1988 BII Build

carparts.com/jcwitney it is a rough country kit with some parts removed. $268 on ebay it gets drop shipped from tenn. no pitman or shocks .i got a monroe catalog and found cheap $17 shocks of the needed length and got the drop pitman for $53 shipped from rough country-took my tech 6 hrs -got...
  10. badmts

1988 BII Build

jc whitney here this is jc whitney kit with cheap gas shocks