•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. A

how hard would it be to swap a dana 28 to a 35

I have an 85 bronco ii bone stock I am rebuilding ( project resurrection ) I was given an axle I believe to be a Dana 35 I will check when I get home Friday I am keeping the 2.8 but I am planning on running 33 or 35 would it be worth it to swap in the 35 and is it all pretty straightforward...
  2. A

project resurrection

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not but anyway I have been dormant on this site for a while I bought an 85 b2 back in 2008 just your stock 2.8 5 speed 4wd for 400 bucks and its time to resurrect the old girl I will be doing a complete rebuild of the whole truck inside and out in honor...
  3. A

Exhaust setups...whatcha got??

manifold-y pipe-cat-thats it
  4. A

4.0?

what kinds of driveline problems/mods should i expect
  5. A

4.0?

gears are another thing i really dont understand maybe you can shed some light on this subject im planning on runnin some 33x10.5x15 with some on road use
  6. A

4.0?

what are the differences between my borg warner 13-50 t case and one out of an explorer i really want to keep it all manual( manual hubs,manual trans,manual t case ) less headaches and less to go wrong in my opinion
  7. A

4.0?

and the dash will be all custom im thinkin flat black diamond plate with aftermarket guages
  8. A

4.0?

i plan on getting a whole donor vehicle (even though it will piss the wife off but oh well)so i am planning on using the whole drivetrain so what yall are sayin is toss out all the stock wiring along with the 2.8 and swap in the computer and all that good stuff right if so what would be a good...
  9. A

4.0?

how hard is the wiring swap and what do you have to do with the wiring
  10. A

4.0?

i have seen many builds where guys will swap out 2.9 for a 4.0 but my question is how hard would it be to swap out a 2.8 for a 4.0 being that the 2.8 is carbed and the 4.0 is injected or did they make a carbed 4.0 and will my motor mounts work:icon_confused:
  11. A

Need help, truck won't turn over

if its a standard try bypassing your clutch safety switch
  12. A

rear bumper?

i know he is talkin about a rear i figured if a front bolted up fine to mine i dont see why a rear would be much different
  13. A

rear bumper?

i got a front bumper off an 88 ranger at the junkyard for my b2 and it bolted right up i dont see much trouble with the rear
  14. A

302 setup

how hard is the solid axle swap and the trans is not the stock one i had it replaced with the "better" one because when i bought it for 400 bucks 2 years ago up in colorado it was missin 4th gear and also has anyone done the valve guide seals on the 2.8 i have been burnin more oil then i have...
  15. A

302 setup

what is sased
  16. A

302 setup

its a 5 speed i believe its the mazda i am also toying with the idea of goin solid axle up front and its a budget build i would like to find a complete donor vehicle
  17. A

302 setup

i have an 85 b2 all stock next year im plannin a 302 swap im unsure what axles t case and trans to use but i would like to keep it standard my direction is baja/mud and weekend street use im only planning for 300-350 horses any suggestions on components