•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. A

how hard would it be to swap a dana 28 to a 35

I have an 85 bronco ii bone stock I am rebuilding ( project resurrection ) I was given an axle I believe to be a Dana 35 I will check when I get home Friday I am keeping the 2.8 but I am planning on running 33 or 35 would it be worth it to swap in the 35 and is it all pretty straightforward...
  2. A

project resurrection

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not but anyway I have been dormant on this site for a while I bought an 85 b2 back in 2008 just your stock 2.8 5 speed 4wd for 400 bucks and its time to resurrect the old girl I will be doing a complete rebuild of the whole truck inside and out in honor...
  3. A

4.0?

i have seen many builds where guys will swap out 2.9 for a 4.0 but my question is how hard would it be to swap out a 2.8 for a 4.0 being that the 2.8 is carbed and the 4.0 is injected or did they make a carbed 4.0 and will my motor mounts work:icon_confused:
  4. A

302 setup

i have an 85 b2 all stock next year im plannin a 302 swap im unsure what axles t case and trans to use but i would like to keep it standard my direction is baja/mud and weekend street use im only planning for 300-350 horses any suggestions on components