•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. scooter

Picture just for us Bronco II guys.

Sorry, but i had to do it!!! Todd S.
  2. scooter

First drive pictures.

I got it out and tested it out a little bit, just making sure nothing binds up.:headbang: Todd S.
  3. scooter

BII Rocks and 44's. LOTS of pictures.

BII Rockwells, 44's and four wheel steer! Here is my "ReRebuild" Ouverson Locker front, Lincoln locker rear. 120-125 wheelbase. 1-link and trac bar rear, 3-link and trac bar front. 44in TSL's front, Boggers rear. Anyhoo here are the pics... D-44 and 9in are gone... Ouverson Locker...
  4. scooter

Explorer Question.

What year, (if any) did the Explorer go to a Uni-body,( frameless)? I am looking for one to do a SAS, but am unsure what the last year of the frame is? THANKS, Todd S.
  5. scooter

Got the new body off.

Used our Crane today to get the new body off.:icon_cheers: Todd S.
  6. scooter

H.P. D-44, Driveshaft angle trouble.

My front driveshaft u-joint binds up at the t-case when my axle drops. I have looked at some CV's and I dont think they will do any better than my yolks that I have ground off some materal... The CV's that I have looked at lock up at 22°, my u-joint binds up at about 28°-29° now. So what...
  7. scooter

Mostly Done. Big swap.

Well its been awhile. Had to re register.... Anyhoo, its almost done. Here are the pics. The day I got it. Stripped it. Testing it. My Photobucket site,(the pics are scattered):http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/scooter141/ My Cardomain...