•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

This was more of a farewell to my build not the site. Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  2. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Well, it is time to say farewell to everyone on here, it has been a fun road but tonight I sold my bronco. It was sad to see it drive away with someone else, but I feel it was the right time to let her go. I have been driving her since high school so its a lot like saying goodbye to a part of...
  3. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

not completely, i am hitting up browns camp this weekend. edit: hitting up browns camp on saturday then camping and riding sand lake on sunday.
  4. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Well not bronco related at all...but picked up a raptor 700 today.
  5. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Well all 4 are here, let's put them on! Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  6. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Well I got my rear Bilstein shocks from Grunizzle today. Fronts should be here tomorrow! Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  7. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

I have nothing against jeeps. I just prefer to have a frame under me. I wouldn't think twice about getting a mj, put a small lift on it, run 33's lock it up and wheel the living crap out of it. Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  8. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

They won't, jeeps are everywhere. They are easy to build and everyone and their dad drives one. Not to mention the aftermarket for those is insane. Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  9. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Thanks man, yeah I would love to wheel with more RBV people...I tend to wheel with mostly jeeps. Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  10. WoodyB2

1990 Bronco ii restore/build

Looks good man, Keep it up!
  11. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Thanks man!
  12. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Yeah the fronts didn't need that much trimming, I got carried away while cutting...oops. At least I will never have to worry about the fronts again.
  13. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Thanks man, I have neglected it for a long time, needs some TLC.
  14. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Yeah, i need to trim just a little
  15. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Ordered some Bilstein shocks for the bronco that fit the measurements, can't wait to get them. 71 bucks a corner from ebay.
  16. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Well I removed my old beat up shocks and drove it to my buddies work to measure for new shocks. Also wanted to see how much i needed to remove out of the rear fenders, turns out not as much as i thought. Need to add about 4 inches to my rear bump stops and add about 2 inches to my fronts...
  17. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Thanks for the advice. I personally have not seen that issue before, been in many a rig mobing a trail or back road with no issue. If it happens on the trail I will relocate it, and you can tell me "I told you so"
  18. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

I would go as far and "Blowing the dust off" but lets go with a "half hearted wipe and see how dusty it really is and walk away" With a few wheeling trips planned soon i decided it was time to poke the bronco and see what falls off. started with putting in a new CB (ignore the ugly...
  19. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

thanks a lot man, i have really like the journey of building this. good luck on your build, hope things go well on it.
  20. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

Thanks. It has come along way, the axles have treated me well so far. It would be great to hit browns with you this year. I have never seen a beige b2... :icon_rofl: