•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. chrwilkins30

88 BII fuel leak

Autozone carries them. http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/AZ-Filters-Fuel-Filter/1986-Ford-Bronco-II-4WD/_/N-ij64uZ8gd7g?itemIdentifier=21018_107940_6863_ Those canisters can be a big pain to get off.
  2. chrwilkins30

4 inch lift kit instalation

Give yourself a whole day if you have 2 people. driveshaft's can be build from junkyard shafts believe its in the tech library. Might get away with the front shaft being good but no way on the back.
  3. chrwilkins30

Bronco 2 stability

Drive slower. Then you wont need stability on the street.
  4. chrwilkins30

Camber issue

You wont know untl you put it up on an alignment rack. Or just get adjustable bushings.
  5. chrwilkins30

OEM Bronco II Hub Lock Knobs

Ive never seen FSB with plastic hub knobs. If you can find any let me know I have like 6 spare d28 hubs with them.
  6. chrwilkins30

86 B2 radius arm bushing gone bad

400 is even worse considering brand new poly bushings only cost $20.Forget drilling, grab a grinder and get the heads off in less than a minute a piece.
  7. chrwilkins30

86 B2 radius arm bushing gone bad

Unless your in a position to replace the parts yourself doesnt seem like any other option. $300 does seem a little high to remove 2 rivets and unbolt 4 bolts, unless that involves a correct alignment.
  8. chrwilkins30

Exhaust Kit

For that wire, do you have an auto tcase? I know mine was hanging down until I ziptied it up to the frame until I swapped a 1354M and found that it plugged right in and worked the 4x4 light that never worked previously on the dash.
  9. chrwilkins30

radius arms...how long is too long?

Wont that effect ground clearance? Seems that the arms would hit the rocks before anything else.
  10. chrwilkins30

rear drive shaft too short after lift!!!

I got mine from Denny's drive shaft. Heres a few of the better known places dennysdriveshaft.com 4xshafts.com Worth it especially on a DD.
  11. chrwilkins30

rear drive shaft too short after lift!!!

That will happen when lifting over 2in. Either get a custom one built or use a rront explorer shart and have it shortened down to fit the rear.
  12. chrwilkins30

1989 B2 "TRAIL BUSTER" in the making

You mean D30? A D35 from a Jeep is a rear axle.
  13. chrwilkins30

1" front coil spacer to match shackles?

Tech Library: steel spacers.
  14. chrwilkins30

Building a Heavy Duty Front and Rear Bumper for my 86 B2!

That will be heavy. Prob need some spacers to keep it from sagging.
  15. chrwilkins30

Going to replace spark plugs and wires in 86 2.9

Heres just one I found real quick that seems pretty good.
  16. chrwilkins30

Got me a 88' Bronco II

:worthless:
  17. chrwilkins30

Roof Racks for the B2?

Some bolt them on some bolt them to the drip rails. I was actually looking for one just like that from discountramps.com that's identical. I haven't decided how im going to do mine.
  18. chrwilkins30

Lights?

Ive never seen a mesh covered light with a material other than plastic. I know HF has some square ones for cheap.
  19. chrwilkins30

My Bronco 2

You get this thing alignable.
  20. chrwilkins30

Questions about the article about the K&N filter for B2 in tech library

If waters getting in your intake seal it up completely. I wouldnt put that filter on especially that close to the open elements.