•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1986broncoiister

Front Clip Conversion

page 4 and 5 post #'s 55, 75, 78
  2. 1986broncoiister

Front Clip Conversion

it was RacinNdrummin "project el taco" http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35258
  3. 1986broncoiister

86 bII backseats question

Where are you located?? i have a pair if your close..
  4. 1986broncoiister

84 bronco ii build

well im getting a little closer day by day put the hatch on built a wood bed now all i have to do is bondo glass the hatch and paint it hopfully it wont be to long im getting tired of not driving it :bawling: im going to driv:icon_thumby:e it like this for awhile then fine a ranger and put the...
  5. 1986broncoiister

84 bronco ii build

thanks yours look good to and yea i hate having to reach down all the time to change from 4 hi to 4lo or vise versa lol
  6. 1986broncoiister

Bronco II questions

#1 not really worth it unless you do solid axle swap. #3 dont really know pobably alot of money and a big pain in the butt lol. #5 maybe just bad pump or wiring not sure though maybe look around google or here in the search maybe its happend before. the rest im not quite sure good luck...
  7. 1986broncoiister

84 bronco ii build

no ones commenting really lol i guess all you are at the store gathering twinkis hahaha lmao :thefinger:
  8. 1986broncoiister

Clutch fluid reservoir

yea they said it did not come with the resivior... i didn't even think about a explorer lol :icon_thumby:
  9. 1986broncoiister

Clutch fluid reservoir

okay i looked to and came up with nothing i think your junk yard will be your best bet.... i want to say you can use any one from a ranger or bronco ii good luck :headbang:
  10. 1986broncoiister

84 bronco ii build

so i was bored today and wanting to make my own shifter out of a wrench and b&m shifter handle what do you guys think ya or nah and would it be okay to extend my transfer...
  11. 1986broncoiister

84 bronco ii build

UPDATE....well i got some 31's put on did the final timing and adjustment then just went and got it tagged and tittle :icon_thumby: also made a soft top but it just not me lol so now im going to seal the cab with a hatch i will take pics for people to know how hopfully it goes as planned haha
  12. 1986broncoiister

How hard is it to replace a clutch in a 89 bronco

its alot easier to just pull the transmission if you dont have skinny hands lol and you can inspect the transmission better and parts
  13. 1986broncoiister

1988 BII Build

it looks even more better outside haha :icon_rofl: cant wait to see some wheelin pic here soon great job man
  14. 1986broncoiister

country0001's Blue B2 build

found it here you go :icon_thumby: http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/ReplacementBrakeLine_Front.html
  15. 1986broncoiister

country0001's Blue B2 build

i think for brake lines there is a artical in the tech library about pieceing two hose's together :worthless:
  16. 1986broncoiister

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

hey im liking your rig but i think its mad at you for switching it to automatic lmao hope you get it fixed :headbang:
  17. 1986broncoiister

84 BII vacuum hose

thats the one for your Fuel Vapor Canister
  18. 1986broncoiister

What should i do???

well im leaning more towards closed cab because it will be mostly just me in it and maybe in the future find a rear jeep bench seat and modify it to fit in the back
  19. 1986broncoiister

What should i do???

im debating either to make a soft top for my bronco ii or build a closed off cab what do you guy think i need your thoughts on it thanks :icon_confused: "CLOSED CAB" OR "SOFT TOP"
  20. 1986broncoiister

84 bronco ii build

YAY!!! it runs i just did the duraspark conversion now i just got to time it better and tinker with the carb and im good to go for a test drive :yahoo: man its going to feel wierd driving it now haha thanks to this web site and the people on here for helping me threw i need to get you all some...