•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

you still wrenching on this beast?
  2. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

nice work, and different from any other bumper Ive seen.
  3. crawlin91

Woodys BII build-ish

I did this door disconnect mod today on my 1992 Ranger 5/16" bolts were way too small of diameter and 3/8 was a touch too big. I used 3/8 bolts and drilled through the brackets and bronze bushings. I would imagine Ford changed the hinge size with the 2nd gen vehicles, not sure but that was my...
  4. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

congrats, what is left to do so that you can drive it?
  5. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

bump for some updates......................:icon_bounceblue:
  6. crawlin91

Woodys BII build-ish

Cool, Im going to do this myself, probably drill a hole in the bolts and add a retaining pin as well. +rep for you
  7. crawlin91

Woodys BII build-ish

Ok, any slop in them or are they snug fit?
  8. crawlin91

Woodys BII build-ish

I love those pics deep in the trees. Makes me want to move to the Pacific Northwest. What are the specs on what you used for the door quick-disconnect. Looks like a bolt with the threads cut off?
  9. crawlin91

dual t-case/crawl box

The atlas 4 speed transfer case starts at $3,222.00. You can build a 1350/54 doubler for less than 1K or buy the one in the classifieds.
  10. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

Good progress, what coils are you running?
  11. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

What length of arms are you going for? Are you going to tie them into a transXmember?
  12. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

The box I have is in great shape and doesn't leak, but, I have it apart to drill and tap it and thought if I could find a cheap kit that included all of the outer seals and o-rings I would go ahead and replace them since they are 20 years old. That kit from Rock auto looks like it has everything...
  13. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

where did you get the seal kit from, what is included, and how much was it?
  14. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

Depends how long the arms are and how much ground clearance you will really gain. Also might be hard to keep them straight and true after all that welding. Sweet sketches by the way.
  15. crawlin91

1988 BII Build

:birthday: Truss looks good.
  16. crawlin91

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

yes there is a small c-clip that goes there.
  17. crawlin91

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

looks good boggin
  18. crawlin91

my B2

Thanks I am using a kingpin axle and our setups aren't identical but I figured it would give me some what of a reference point.
  19. crawlin91

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

how about DNTFKWTHME