•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. W

1992 Ranger To 1993 Explorer Swap Help?

That was the conclusion I came to this weekend after looking it over a little closer. I am also going to try to find a dash and wiring from another explorer to go in the ranger. I think I will need this to keep the push button 4wd and also the computer for the 4.0
  2. W

The harness that comes through the firewall is good on the engine bay side. On the cab side it is toasted. Not sure about the inertia switch plug. Where is it located? The computer is under the hood right? That is what my chilton manual says. Is this correct. Got to looking at the wheel bases...
  3. W

everything inside the cab is toast, but everything under the hood and cab is fine. Do I need the harness inside the cab or will the ranger harness work?
  4. W

I have a 1992 Ranger. I picked up a 1993 explorer for $150 bucks that has been burned on the inside nothing else was hurt. The question i have is will the body from my n 1992 ranger fit on the explorer frame. If anyone has done this I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me. The...