•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. racer1044

Project Micro Machine

This thing is gonna look so cool. I might have missed it but what are your plans for the bed?
  2. racer1044

Project Micro Machine

Thanks for those pics man. I'm trying to figure out what they came off of because they are perfect for what i need.
  3. racer1044

Project Micro Machine

Thanks man. They look super easy to mount. I don't want to put a whole lot of effort into radius arm mounts for the ttb not sure how long its gonna stay lol.
  4. racer1044

Project Micro Machine

Looks like your off to a good start. I think putting a newer 4 cyl is a great idea we have one in our work truck its pretty peppy. What year f150 did those RA brackets come from? And could you snap a few more pics of it.
  5. racer1044

'89 Bronco II build

Looks good man. Im digging that front bumper. I have some plans for one similar for my truck. As for the rear leafs. If you can get your hands on another spring pack just build your own. I took two ranger packs and combined some leafs and with my stock block and shackles I got mine level with my...
  6. racer1044

'89 Bronco II build

I have the JBG shocks on my truck had them on since this summer. They are decent for a "budget" lift shock.
  7. racer1044

dana 35 axle

Local parts stores should have them too. The advance auto parts I work at had all of them in stock. Bring the old ones in if you can though. I always recommend that so you make sure you get the right ones and everything you need.