•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Boggin

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

nope the cable was perfect even because almost the full roll was out.. but my 79 was bottomed out in a bog hole and she was shut off and in neutral so i was just pulling the dead weight.. oh well
  2. Boggin

cocksuckin'.. trying to tow my 79 f150 out of a hole. i must say its the first time i ever been stuck that it cost me $450 and i still never got out..
  3. Boggin

threw a battery in her and fired her up tonight, shes in snow up to the rocker panels and she wouldnt get out of it because of a broken front u joint which limits me to only 2wd, and the bald 31s dont help, and theres nothing in front of me to winch on to, but my brother gets home tomorrow so im...
  4. Boggin

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

What coils are you running now dustin?
  5. Boggin

lol,, 'nuff said. im thinking if im gonna go through all the work of puttin in a set of straight axles i might as well do it right hte first time and use the set i already have instead of spending more money on shitter axles..
  6. Boggin

still thinking about this axle swap.. never realized i had a ford 9" and straight dana 44 sitting on the garage floor.. hmmm....
  7. Boggin

Yeah that's what I'm thinking so I think I'll try to mount them on the rear.. Dustin: hardy har har Sent from hell using Tapatalk... on my iphone
  8. Boggin

thanks man. i found a set of 4.11s on my local offroad forum used for $120. need to find out what gears are in the cherokee now and who i can find to put them in.
  9. Boggin

only thing is my mounts will bolt to the frame, not welded on. and im kinda thinking now that, unfortunately, im gonna have to re-design my bumper mounts because they bolt right on to the outside of the frame. so ill probably just have the mounts for the bumper bolting to the inside of the...
  10. Boggin

i think we have a winner... really liking the looks of this one
  11. Boggin

32" center-center seems to be the width for the spring perches. thats what this guy used on his D44. http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Dana44_leafspring_conversion.htm im gonna make spring perches out of some square tube and my buddys plasma, and same with the spring hangers...
  12. Boggin

i see.. ill have to search for the spring width and see what i can come up with.
  13. Boggin

i'm lucky enough to find a d30 let alone a 44. when this 30 comes out it will be replaced by a 60.
  14. Boggin

And it will be converted to leaf spring. my buddy is gonna make the spring perches for me to weld on the axle, im gonna pick up some steel for the cross members and spring mounts and shackle mounts, for shackles im gonna use the stock ones off my brothers sierra, since he has lift ones. for...
  15. Boggin

Found a free cherokee just up from my house. Stay tuned for dana 30 swap.
  16. Boggin

You know you drive a bronco II when

You know you drive a bronco II when your awesome.
  17. Boggin

thats the brake line proportioning valve. dont ask how it happened.. your guess is as good as mine
  18. Boggin

Sorry guys I hadn't updated here in a while. B2 has been parked since I last posted an update here and had someone come look at her yesterday to buy her but he backed out an now I'm glad he did. Really don't wanna sell her. She's on 31s now and I might put on that 4" lift I bought for her a...
  19. Boggin

lol well one of my buddys bought the axles out of my other 79 for spares for his ranger. (t120r here). actualy i gave away a 9" a while ago and threw a 79 d44 that i had laying around in the scrapyard Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.. *insert something clever here*
  20. Boggin

project will slow down a bit.. bought a 79 f150 4x4 today. will start a thread in the fullsize section.