•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. sirjeremyjohnson

rim backspacing

I have a 85 Bronco 2 with a 2 inch coil spacer and block in the rear, Im thinking about getting some black steel procomps for my 31's i have now. Im wondering about the backspacing, I don't understand how I know which would be best, I think i want to go with a 15x8 inch wheel
  2. sirjeremyjohnson

Headliner

When I did mine the backing was made of a styrofoam, not a cardboard, and it was so fragile I don't even see how i got it out and then back in. When I started taking it out I figured it would fall apart before I even started. Here are the pics, It actually looks better in person than it does...
  3. sirjeremyjohnson

Going Duraspark.

thats exactly what ive been looking at, I dont know if its a precise enough signal to read or not
  4. sirjeremyjohnson

Going Duraspark.

I just don't understand how ill know when its "right"
  5. sirjeremyjohnson

Going Duraspark.

well i ordered a nylon sheet, $20 is much better than $200 on a new carb, when i just rebuilt this one. lol
  6. sirjeremyjohnson

Going Duraspark.

I just looked at my carb and its a 1.08 venturi with #50 jets, just with the electric stuff on it, I may just try removing the electric stuff and see how it goes
  7. sirjeremyjohnson

Going Duraspark.

anybody know of a good place to purchase the carb? the place i ordered from waited a few days, then sent me an email telling me they had a pricing error and needed an additional $12, i cancelled the order, and wont do business there again. regardless, I still need a carb.
  8. sirjeremyjohnson

Headliner

My headliner was the same way, i just took mine down and cut off any lose fabric that was no longer attached to the foam and left the rest, I sprayed a ton of the strongest 3m adhesive and glued my headliner fabric to that, it held fine and went back in my truck with no fit issues and looks...
  9. sirjeremyjohnson

Going Duraspark.

I ordered the carb online, I believe its a factory ford carb, just "rebuilt by holley", i guess ill know when i get it, best deal I found on one of these was like $190 The 2 ignition control plugs i got on ebay for like $20 and the rest of the ignition parts I ordered at autozone, and since I...
  10. sirjeremyjohnson

My 85 Bronco II

Heres a few pics of my daily driver, and project in constant progress. ps- i haven't gotten around to herculining the bumpers.
  11. sirjeremyjohnson

Going Duraspark.

I have ordered all the parts I believe ill need to convert my bronco 2 to duraspark. I ordered a holley rebuilt 2150 for a pinto, and all the ignition parts of a 79 pinto as well. I just rebuilt my carb, but have come to the conclusion that my electronic feedback stuff is just not working...
  12. sirjeremyjohnson

tire size on 2 inch

What would be the best tire size for a 85 Bronco 2 with a 2 inch suspension lift?
  13. sirjeremyjohnson

Positive camber?

I have a basically stock Bronco 2, its not lifted in the front but has alot of positive camber. The front wheels basically look like a V from the front. Any ideas why this would be? seems like it should be the other way if the suspension is worn out. Last night I tried to remove the camber...