•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. sirjeremyjohnson

rim backspacing

I have a 85 Bronco 2 with a 2 inch coil spacer and block in the rear, Im thinking about getting some black steel procomps for my 31's i have now. Im wondering about the backspacing, I don't understand how I know which would be best, I think i want to go with a 15x8 inch wheel
  2. sirjeremyjohnson

My 85 Bronco II

Heres a few pics of my daily driver, and project in constant progress. ps- i haven't gotten around to herculining the bumpers.
  3. sirjeremyjohnson

Going Duraspark.

I have ordered all the parts I believe ill need to convert my bronco 2 to duraspark. I ordered a holley rebuilt 2150 for a pinto, and all the ignition parts of a 79 pinto as well. I just rebuilt my carb, but have come to the conclusion that my electronic feedback stuff is just not working...
  4. sirjeremyjohnson

tire size on 2 inch

What would be the best tire size for a 85 Bronco 2 with a 2 inch suspension lift?
  5. sirjeremyjohnson

Positive camber?

I have a basically stock Bronco 2, its not lifted in the front but has alot of positive camber. The front wheels basically look like a V from the front. Any ideas why this would be? seems like it should be the other way if the suspension is worn out. Last night I tried to remove the camber...