•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

Bronco II 4WD Prerunner

Like I have said in my previous two threads I am new to the Bronco II and I literally obtained it for free. So besides brakes and a few other things I am into this thing for $0. I really like the Prerunner look and would like to start turning my Bronco II into one. Are there Prerunner suspension...
  2. S

Wheel Bind

I have an 89 Ford Bronco II 4 wheel drive that I was given for free by my father in-law. Anyways apparently someone in the past put a 3" or so lift on this bronco. It has bigger springs in the front, and blocks in the back. It also has the offroad style shocks, and such on it. My question has to...
  3. S

Bronco II Power windows not working

I have a 89 Bronco II Eddie Bauer with power windows that don't work. I have taken out the motor on both sides and tested them and they are working properly in both directions. I purchased a power window relay to try changing that but I can't find the freaking thing!:annoyed: Does anyone know...
  4. S

Bronco II won't start

I am a noob not only to the forum but to the Bronco II in general. So far from what I have seen this a great forum. I was given my Bronco II by my father in-law. At the time it needed brakes, and the power windows didn't work. Well I fixed the brakes and then moved on to the windows. In the...