•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. P

Rims

depending on how badly you want them and if you know a machinist, maybe he could mill out the center of the rim so they fit over the hubs...but then you get a little pricey lol..
  2. P

How replacing spark plugs

i have the ac box still in my explorer, the front 2 are accessable from the top, honestly i do not remember if i needed extensions or a swivel, but a simple 3'' extension and a swivel adapter should be in your tool collection anyways if you need them...but it is doable...the back one i was able...
  3. P

parts needed for SAS...

Hey all, havent been around in a while but i need some questions awnsered lol... I am going to be putting a narrowed dana 44 under my explorer, i have the complete axle, radius arms and radius arm brackets. i also have a set of 4'' lift coils for a rbv... my question is- what coil bucket do i...
  4. P

explorer hatch wont open

my buddy is having me fix the hatch on his explorer, a trailer popped off the ball and dented the hatch a little bit, afterwards it was really hard to open both the hatch and the window, eventually you couldnt open either. Im pretty sure that im going to have to cut a hole in the interior panel...
  5. P

Mufflers

i cant wait to hear what my explorer sounds like when its done, pacesetter headers,no cats and a flowmaster super 44...should be pretty sweet:thefinger:
  6. P

Old and new broncoII

ah, yeah now i see, i'll have to keep that in mind if i ever get a set of star rims...
  7. P

explorer wont move...

i'll take it for a test drive this morning and get back to you guys...
  8. P

explorer wont move...

i cant take it down the road for a test drive without it happening:annoyed:
  9. P

explorer wont move...

i got a 92 ford explorer, 2dr,5spd, electronic 4x4, sometimes in 2wd you put it in gear, let the clutch out and it doesnt move, its like it is not in gear at all, shift into 4wd and it doesnt work, shift into 4lo and it moves, it also does this when you are driving on the road as well, i changed...
  10. P

Old and new broncoII

look close guys, those rims are aftermarket, the first pic has 5 spokes, the second pic has 6.... nice b2!!:headbang:
  11. P

ahhhh no 4X4

ok, am halfway through my replacement of the 4wd actuater, unbolted it from donor t/case and encountered a problem, where the yoke for the driveshaft comes out there is 2 wires off to the side of it that go to the actuater, one was a large plug that slipped right out, the other is a single wire...
  12. P

ahhhh no 4X4

ah, a picture is worth 1000 words, that was extremely helpful, thanks!!!
  13. P

ahhhh no 4X4

currently have the same problem with one of my explorers, i have a motor to put in, it is currently on another tcase buried in the snow:icon_thumby: how do i go about changing it?? never done this before so just a quick run through would be nice..
  14. P

what trans do i have?

i have a 91 ford explorer, 5 speed manuel, manuel t-case, how do i determine what trans and t-case i have??
  15. P

The Punisher

wow....im speechless...that is the most incredible build that i have read on here.....
  16. P

Not Another CTOR Build

i just cant get over on how cool that bronco looks....
  17. P

intake

cool.....good idea!!
  18. P

intake

what do you use them for??
  19. P

intake

cool idea!! but a question...are those boat cleats on your fenders??? not poking fun but why? :idiot: ok so it is kinda funny!!!