•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. P

parts needed for SAS...

Hey all, havent been around in a while but i need some questions awnsered lol... I am going to be putting a narrowed dana 44 under my explorer, i have the complete axle, radius arms and radius arm brackets. i also have a set of 4'' lift coils for a rbv... my question is- what coil bucket do i...
  2. P

explorer hatch wont open

my buddy is having me fix the hatch on his explorer, a trailer popped off the ball and dented the hatch a little bit, afterwards it was really hard to open both the hatch and the window, eventually you couldnt open either. Im pretty sure that im going to have to cut a hole in the interior panel...
  3. P

explorer wont move...

i got a 92 ford explorer, 2dr,5spd, electronic 4x4, sometimes in 2wd you put it in gear, let the clutch out and it doesnt move, its like it is not in gear at all, shift into 4wd and it doesnt work, shift into 4lo and it moves, it also does this when you are driving on the road as well, i changed...
  4. P

what trans do i have?

i have a 91 ford explorer, 5 speed manuel, manuel t-case, how do i determine what trans and t-case i have??