•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. odie1969

1990 Bronco II Red Interior - Nice !

if you can find out how much for the female ends of the seat shipped to 85202 thank for the info.
  2. odie1969

Ebay light upgrade.

He did not cut the groves in the lower valance, when he did a Body lift it raised valance.
  3. odie1969

Vacum Diagram for a 99 Mountianeer 5.0l

that would be awesome I could really use it.
  4. odie1969

Vacum Diagram for a 99 Mountianeer 5.0l

Hey Guys I just bought a 99 Mountaineer and everything fine and good till I got home and drove it the next day and the Check Engine light came on. I checked the Codes and they came up as p0171 and p0174 so lean on each bank. I will change the fuel filter to see if that will help. But I...
  5. odie1969

8.8 rear end.?.?

Since you are working on the 87 I'm guessing you should not need it. the 87 doesn't have RABS. So just throw the rear end under the truck and get going.
  6. odie1969

8.8 rear end.?.?

It is a sensor for the tone ring. It helps with rear ABS. and speed sensor.
  7. odie1969

Choptop/Roll bars

I thought you were trading the truck for the ranger you brother has.
  8. odie1969

Got My Bronco II BACK, but almost blew up!

Maybe the old girl just wanted to call it quits, So you might be careful does not take much to go from suicidel to Homicidel. She might just up and take you both out.
  9. odie1969

BII (some know how)

Dude You must be from Florida.
  10. odie1969

upper BJ

O sorry I thought you had a newer truck. But first you should start by removing every thing down to the spindle then remove the pinch bolt. you also might try spraying some kind of penetrating fluid like PB blaster for a couple days prior to the attempted of removal.
  11. odie1969

upper BJ

$879 for a bj.. WOW. You could get a night of lovin with two chicks for that price. But to do a Ball joint I would deff. buy/rent a Ball joint press. I can do mine in a little under a hr.
  12. odie1969

Need part

Ok it has been a while since I have seen one of these or used a T-case. But if I remeber right the bushing had a round out side as in the pic. but the bushing it self has a square center that fits between the forks. Hope this helps who ever want to make a new one.
  13. odie1969

Problems!!! Help!!!

A soccer mom with three Kids and a grand child on the way. O ya I'm sure she walks around the trailer in a MooMoo(SP) But now we are done with the jokes. If he thinks the sound is coming from the dist. Look at the shaft or pull the Dist. and check the shaft.
  14. odie1969

Problems!!! Help!!!

Well you are very well trained for a WOMEN.
  15. odie1969

Problems!!! Help!!!

Any chance you looked at your plug wires. you might have one or more grounding out.
  16. odie1969

Delightfully White trash mods

was it getting hot in there? why the vents?
  17. odie1969

Truck is out of the shop again!!

Your truck was born in the wrong part of the world, it needs to come down to the western states, you are did a great job on the glasswork. but i have to ask what is the bar runnning along the A-pilliar it looks like a o-shit grip on the outside.
  18. odie1969

Black Sheep

Wow I will be up in chino valley, in may for a wedding So I should stop by and check it out.
  19. odie1969

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restore.........

Dude your truck is so lame, really you are still trying to pimp this poor thread. Ya we all know that you have a shitty bII that couldn't wheel out of a paperbag. So why don't you not post again till you actully do something legit like a v8 swap sas or a build like punishers build...
  20. odie1969

Project El Taco...1990 BII

good luck I had to cut and remodel my firewall. But I used the dash and Ac/heater blower out of the 04 ranger, I have heard of somebody puting a huge body lift on a bII and running a stock blower.. also keep the mounts off the 2.9. they will bolt right up to the block and the motor...