•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 8

a4ld to manual swap questions

so is it basically a straight swap. or is there some modification involved. i know there will be some little stuff like the clutch pedal, and a hole for the shifter but is there more involved things that would need to be done as well?
  2. 8

a4ld to manual swap questions

i was thinking about switching out my a4ld to a manula trany, what is the difculty level on this and what kinds of problems will arise. and one more thing how much would a transmition cost from a junkyard? thx for any help
  3. 8

4wd bent drive shaft?

i have a '89 bronco 2. it drives fine when in 2 wheel drive but whn 4 wheel drive is engaged, the steering wheel jerks back and forth as you drive. is this because of a bent drive shaft? is it normal? any ideas would help thx
  4. 8

do you have to seat c-clips

ok cool, thats what i did. just wanted to make sure.
  5. 8

do you have to seat c-clips

after i replaced wheel bearings and seals, i puth the axle shafts back in. do you have to reseat the c-clips or do you just push them back on? its a ford 7.5 open diff
  6. 8

89 bronco 2 v6 2.9L where does shortest spark plug wire go?

oh ok thats prolly what it is, i think i figured it out, there was a fender mounted one,
  7. 8

89 bronco 2 v6 2.9L where does shortest spark plug wire go?

i am replacing my spark plug wires and ive replaced all 7 on the distributer now where does the 8th and shortest one go? and where can it be found? i know its prolly right in front of my eyes. pics would be a tremendous help. thanks guys:icon_confused:
  8. 8

pasenger rear sags 4 inches

:icon_confused:my rear pasenger side sags about four inches lower than its suposed to, any ideas to what the problem is?
  9. 8

blower motor doesnt come on. no air

everything inside on the dash seems to work but no air comes through. i believe it might be the blower motor, but cant find the problem any ideas on what i could try to see if it still works. :icon_confused:
  10. 8

bronco 2 4 wheel drive question

i have a 1989 bronco 2 and wasnt sure if when u put it in 4 wheel drive do all 4 tires turn or is it just the pasenger side. i know a dumb question, but i was just wondering.:icon_thumby:
  11. 8

stuck lug nuts

wen i recently bought my bronco II i learned that i couldnt remove the lug nuts, (i stripped a few) any ideas on removing
  12. 8

trouble removing tire bead, help!

thx guys, ive worked on semi tires that didnt cause me this trouble ill try the ramp thing then maybe take it to the shop
  13. 8

trouble removing tire bead, help!

ive romoved one of my tires and can only get one bead broken, any ideas(pics would be welcome) thx