•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 8

a4ld to manual swap questions

i was thinking about switching out my a4ld to a manula trany, what is the difculty level on this and what kinds of problems will arise. and one more thing how much would a transmition cost from a junkyard? thx for any help
  2. 8

4wd bent drive shaft?

i have a '89 bronco 2. it drives fine when in 2 wheel drive but whn 4 wheel drive is engaged, the steering wheel jerks back and forth as you drive. is this because of a bent drive shaft? is it normal? any ideas would help thx
  3. 8

do you have to seat c-clips

after i replaced wheel bearings and seals, i puth the axle shafts back in. do you have to reseat the c-clips or do you just push them back on? its a ford 7.5 open diff
  4. 8

89 bronco 2 v6 2.9L where does shortest spark plug wire go?

i am replacing my spark plug wires and ive replaced all 7 on the distributer now where does the 8th and shortest one go? and where can it be found? i know its prolly right in front of my eyes. pics would be a tremendous help. thanks guys:icon_confused:
  5. 8

pasenger rear sags 4 inches

:icon_confused:my rear pasenger side sags about four inches lower than its suposed to, any ideas to what the problem is?
  6. 8

blower motor doesnt come on. no air

everything inside on the dash seems to work but no air comes through. i believe it might be the blower motor, but cant find the problem any ideas on what i could try to see if it still works. :icon_confused:
  7. 8

bronco 2 4 wheel drive question

i have a 1989 bronco 2 and wasnt sure if when u put it in 4 wheel drive do all 4 tires turn or is it just the pasenger side. i know a dumb question, but i was just wondering.:icon_thumby:
  8. 8

stuck lug nuts

wen i recently bought my bronco II i learned that i couldnt remove the lug nuts, (i stripped a few) any ideas on removing
  9. 8

trouble removing tire bead, help!

ive romoved one of my tires and can only get one bead broken, any ideas(pics would be welcome) thx