•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. G

No inertia switch still same issue.

Being that I stated that the inertia switch wiring isn't getting power sent through it, I was aware it wasn't gas. As for overheating if you read grammar or not, it does it at start up which has always ruled out overheating. Thanks though. I's bad with the grammar...
  2. G

I do get spark if i'm not mistaken almost positive but i'll double check here this week
  3. G

i've tried using the wiring diagrams and they get me an idea of what i'm looking for but I find that some of the color/stripe combos end up wrong and so tracking where the power source starts is a bit hard, it all seems original though.
  4. G

So I've now replaced the PCM (EEC) relay, no fix. I ohm'd out the original ICM and the one that's been in there for the past year both check ok, I went to Advanced they tested both multiple times they both work fine. Now the B2 is dead in the water. It cranks but no start at all. The light on...
  5. G

same issue? after removing inertia switch? and its unsafe because you'd have to turn the key to shut it off or what?
  6. G

89 B2 4wd atx, the inertia switch was taken out when I first got it for being melted at the terminals and being bad. I put in a manual toggle switch with a power on light. It won't start some times and other times it will fine light lit right up those times when it won't start or dies while...
  7. G

LoOk what rolled into work the other day...

It's a 1976 bronco with a 302 inside :):headbang: guy says he has another one and a hard full hard top for this one. :icon_thumby: it was pretty cool
  8. G

Tach gauge keeps dieing for a couple seconds and coming back...?

so get this. i must of either had spark plug wire for cyl 1 too close to some wire on the passenger side. After moving my wiring harness back up to the hook bracket on the back of the intake. All the sudden now the tach works fine....:headbang: i love non known fixes!
  9. G

speedo needle jiggles on way up to 35mph

would this be a speedo cable issue or something else? basically it seems to jiggle or wiggle up and down a couple mph on the way up to 35mph. It like sweeps up and down just a bit while climbing... :yahoo: i love car issues!!!
  10. G

its bugging me now started back up again ... grrr i hate this hunting problems crap
  11. G

Some lift progress pictures.

women in general rock lol
  12. G

Head gasket question

adsm8 is right lifters are best put in same location especially for not roller cams and though not as much OHC engines. Squating the lifterw is always best (bleeding off the oil pressure) but taking them apart and cleaning does the same thing. Just make sure they are lubed (not full and hard)...
  13. G

Head gasket question

Ok looking directly at the felpro book.. there is a LEFT HAND and RIGHT HAND GASKET 9511PT is the left side 9510PT is the RIGHT SIDE the whole headgasket set is HS9510PT-2 YEARS 1986-92
  14. G

Head gasket question

is that the number on the headgasket set box or just a headgasket itself???
  15. G

could the tach act up from the sprout or pill thing? I re adjusted the disty and i've gotten a whole day without it acting up.....so far
  16. G

no need for sliders... yet
  17. G

ok ok....for all you guys...i'll take the steps off... give me a day or two and they'll be off and i'll have pictures. no way am i chopping the top. if i wanted a ranger i'd buy one and put seats in the bed. :P
  18. G

my wife is 5'1" so it helps alot.. and no she doesn't have a big butt lol i like um small and tight:icon_rofl::beer:
  19. G

I'm really not a little person. I couldn't help myself.
  20. G

Sorry I need the running boards I'm a little person