•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. H

bronco 2

hey guys my bronco 2 has died so i bought a blazer i know shitty deal but with the bronco 2 dead im fixing it for the off roading beast iv always wanted to do seeing as im now working on the oilrigs sooooo what lift kit would fit the bronco 2 and keep in mind the top will be getting cut off of...
  2. H

1983.5 - Bronco II had an optional pop out style rear side window.

does any one know if you can order this part still or if some after market company sell this iv allways wanted a pop open back window 1983.5 - Bronco II had an optional pop out style rear side window. i have read on the bronco 2 info. any ideas
  3. H

B2 bogging

thanks i will try that right now i think it also might be the intank pump but would not understand why i just bought the high performance one cuz i dont like doing things twice could i have hit a bump to hard and knocked the intank pump out of wack just an idea
  4. H

B2 bogging

my bronco 2 is now bogging to me it seems like lack of air it will run good for 10 min then start bogging at 3000rpm and then slowly start bogging down till it dies wait 5 min then she runs fine again any ideas thanks
  5. H

bronco 2 stalling

your right ground wire was lose thanks guys and the rollover switch inursha switch was completely broken too
  6. H

bronco 2 stalling

hey guys my bronco 2 90 is stalling out when i turn towards the left it will stall or at low rpms i have replaced the intake fuel pump witch i found out the hard way is the high presser pump too not like the 88 bronco's and the fuel filter my next guess it might be the roll over switch is...
  7. H

back seal for gas ?

dont speak french at all lol im just not grammar friendly thanks for the tire sizes do you have to ride the clutch more ?
  8. H

back seal for gas ?

guy told me a back seal on the gas line was gone and how big of tires should i run with a 2.9 410 gears ? back seal on the gas line fuel pump ? thats my idea or mid frame pump :headbang:
  9. H

Flipped bii pictures

yup i sure was umm going to fast down a logging road and being a new driver and not knowing when in 4x4 you gas out when you start sliding not hit the breaks :< was at Harrison west 14 mile i just mist the marker
  10. H

Flipped bii pictures

dam dude i feel your pain this one was last year check mine out
  11. H

Need BII exo-cage pics

thats my roll over at about 70kmh 27 feet down and she held up good lol
  12. H

rear hatch not latching right?

i took my back hatch off and put it back on and same thing have to ajust the top bolts in the hinges that fixed mine hope it helps ps you will find a shit ton rust their too
  13. H

cb radio

i read some where that some of the bronco 2s came with a cb radio true not true what model can you still get them cuz if i were to make a stock bronco 2 with the cb radio that be cool no ?
  14. H

Bronco II emblems

i went to the pick a part and got them just need to aircraft glue them on
  15. H

my bronco 2 project

shes in primmer
  16. H

90b2 no start

if you are going to drop the tank take a presser washer to the inside and use the high presser tip that way you can get all rust out of tank i did that to mine no sense in new pump nice rust in tank just what i would do
  17. H

pics of 6" lift and 33s wanted

see how most of them are the bronco 3s as i call them chop top 4.5 would not go any higher
  18. H

1988 BII Fuel Gremlin

i know your problem under the passenger seat theirs a black box with a red dot on top rip that dam thing out and hot wire it together its the roll over switch happend to are bronco 2 and we replaced everything and the dam thing doesnt work when you roll over the truck cuz i put a new one back in...
  19. H

Updated: homemade bumper

if any one plans on making a bumper make it out of cardboard and you might use 30 peace of cardboard the first time and just work on going down from their so surrey if you plan on making a tube on make it out of PCP or cardboard rolls and just judge it