•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. FRENCHMan

your help is needed

Order Total:$ 351.65 for two coil seats it's crazy Thank you very much for your help kimcrwbr1 :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  2. FRENCHMan

your help is needed

:sad:To find even one pair is used here in FRANCE impossible. I am looking for scrap auto U.S. but I dont see Only one member of the forum could help me find
  3. FRENCHMan

your help is needed

purchase am looking to buy F150 coil seats F2TZ-5A307-A F2TZ-5A307-B If you have or know someone with that. Thank you for making an MP THANK YOU VERY MUCH :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  4. FRENCHMan

your help is needed

Hello, a member of the Forum you it can tell me where I can find F150 coil seats F2TZ-5A307-A F2TZ-5A307-B Thank you for your help :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  5. FRENCHMan

lift 2"

:icon_thumby:Thank you very much azbronco2 for yourexplication :icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  6. FRENCHMan

lift 2"

hello everybody * the urge take you one morning to work on your truck. Therefore decided to place the order at RockAuto and I order my 2 " A few days after I receive my order Skyjacker coil spring 132 Skyjacker add a Leaf, Rear R225 Shock Absorber Rancho RS 5000 front 5039 rear 5185 Shackle I...
  7. FRENCHMan

remove rear sway bar

Thank you very much :icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  8. FRENCHMan

remove rear sway bar

hello, I lift (2 ") on my EXPLORER. I added a sheet and mounted Rancho shocks (RS 5000) and two new lift shackles I wonder if I can remove the rear sway bar and sure not to take any risk at the wheel of my truck I see many members leave the rear sway bar Thank you very much for your...
  9. FRENCHMan

Oxygen sensor

:icon_thumby:Yes, I found have two :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  10. FRENCHMan

Search help please

Thank you very i see now i look that part : 1994 FORD EXPLORER 4.0L 245cid V6 MFI (X) OHV : Body-Exterior : Bumper Trim / Molding SHERMAN Part # CCC576250 {#576250, F3TZ17K833A, FO1057183} black; Front bumper impact strip: total price €18.09 This part it's good for my X94 and $ 18.09 it's a...
  11. FRENCHMan

Search help please

Message of the dealer ( mathenymotors ) We would like to inform you that we do not ship to France. We only ship inside the US 48 Continental State. If you happen to have a friend/relative in the United States, you may ask to call us up at 1-877-778-9747 to make an arrangement on your behalf...
  12. FRENCHMan

Help please

I am looking for a member who wants to buy this share for me and ship it here in France (of course I pay all this) FORD EXPLORER FRONT BUMPER STRIP MOLDING Thank you very puch for you help :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  13. FRENCHMan

Search

Ho Ho Thank you very much Mr BlackBII already this is very good. I think the first order in your list "GARAGE PRO jcwhitney Grille guards i bought it Thank you very much for your help :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  14. FRENCHMan

Search

Hello, Following a big shock to the front of my truck, my Bull Bar OR Push Bar i search one new for my EXPLORER 1994. Could you give me an address of a seller for a new or used. Or if you know someone who sells one if you can help me thank you very much :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  15. FRENCHMan

My custom homemade exhaust

:icon_thumby:I like this sound :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  16. FRENCHMan

Oxygen sensor

:icon_confused: Hello everyone Please, could you tell me how much "oxygen sensor" in my 94 explore when I want to order the part the person told me two?? and the Haynes manual say one ????? Thank you very much for advices sorry but this is the oxygen sensor please :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  17. FRENCHMan

choice

:annoyed: I want to know if for my personal use. BFG or Toyo are more suited. there still a difference price quite important between the two. BFG a reputation for hard work in any field of all terrain Toyo I know what I read. But may be sufficient for my truck :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  18. FRENCHMan

choice

Hello Everyone I just need your opinion to help me choose my future tires. Knowing using 75% on road . 35% road muddy .and small obstacle but never hard 4x4 So I hesitate to 4) BF GOODRICH TIRES ALL TERRAIN T / A KO 30 / 9,5 R15 104S: $ 205 for 1...
  19. FRENCHMan

horrible

Thank you very much Mr bobbywalter Sorry about the inconvenience!! this is are correct please I prefer to be sure of this http://www.nutsandbolts.com/716-14-x-1-grade-8-hex-bolts-hex-head-cap-screws-qty-1-p-1424.html Thank you very much for your help EDIT Please, to replace Radius Arm...
  20. FRENCHMan

horrible

please other help :icon_confused: I'm going crazy!! Please can you put me a link to purchase nut and bolts grade 8 = metric class 10.9. Or this is it right Sorry for the inconvenience but I can not find Thank you very much for your help :icon_cheers::icon_cheers: