•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. K

One wire away! Broncos almost together.

and not just the freeze plugs. I realized i did not finish the breakdown of SUCK. The rebuilt gearbox is dripping more than a little. The old distributor was replaced due to NO TEETH being left on it.(solving that one took longer than I like to admit) so pieces are in there somewhere. There is...
  2. K

....so i just found out it is no longer a priority to get the truck running. If I can get the picture to post you will see how bad my current state of SUCK is. Turns out I get to replace some more freeze plugs. OH and the wires coming out of the starter ARE pulled. With better light I was able...
  3. K

When I turn the key the starter kicks and the fuel pump hums for a 2 secs but nothing after that. Since I did disconnect the pass side plug wires i rechecked but they are fine and im thinking it wouldnt have had the effect of no engine movement. Just to make sure the starter was ALL good I...
  4. K

87 Bronco II "II Tuff"

Does your girlfriend get to drive it? or do you just keep tinkering with it :D My boyfriend spends his time trying to convince me to get a new truck. He is not a fan of my bronco in its current state. It looks great.
  5. K

My 1984 Ford Bronco II Project

I have paint envy... and runnability envy... I attempted to remove my bumpers after I did my lift but they remain stubbornly attached. Let me know if an air chisel is the answer.
  6. K

Freeze plugs stalled my progress With my lights working(thanks to Jim:yahoo:) I could move on to fix my windshield wipers... but this did not happen. A small puddle under my truck that turned out to be 3, not 1, freeze plugs rusted out on the pass. side needed to be addressed. To the point...
  7. K

thanks Jim Jim to the rescue. I have lights. All lights. No blinkers and one running light-which is weird because its the pass taillight/running light. Last in the circuit. Fall term starts in 2 weeks and all I have left is the wipers and new windshield after the weird lights thing...
  8. K

help with lights If anyone can take a picture or has a diagram of what wires should be coming out of the back of the headlight switch/pull knob I could use some help. My red w/yellow stripe got pulled out and the green w/black stripe that Im pretty sure needs to go their was cut out...
  9. K

NOW IF ONLY I HAD POSTED IN BRONCO.... oops hey someone wanna move this up one slot to the Bronco thread.
  10. K

more to do It may not seem like the thing to do but the fire wall and floor became an issue. The decay had to be beaten back and brought under control or I wouldnt have anything to work with by next year. I didnt want to pull things through the wall a second time so I decided I would just...
  11. K

It has been a while but I was at the mercy of a free welders schedule. and I will never complain about help. Whats new: Most of the electrical is gutted. Everything is going manual. The decay, rust and damage on the floors and seam is repaired primered and painter. I cut the top off! so much...
  12. K

Taking out parts and wires,advise?

86 B2 2.9 EB edition Can anyone tell me what the bare bones wiring that I need is so that I can just cut out and remove all existing harnesses? Except the trans module since i am push button 4whl switch over. I have 3 modules in the dash area. Trans, me and ...starter? while removing the lower...