•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 9

New owner need help with oil pan removal

Well based on youll's opinions I decided to put the bolts back in and let it roll. But now that I have done all this work it won't fire. It will turn over but it won't ignite. I have checked my plugs and wires, they're all in the right order. Battery is fine, so is the alternator and starter...
  2. 9

Well the last time I drove it, it was bogging. So since then I have changed: Plugs, Wires, Fuel Filter, Breather filter, PCV valve, and air filter, cap and rotor were fine. I have not fired it up since so I don't know if all of that fixed my bogging issue. I've got an alternator and battery...
  3. 9

I'll take your advice and just finish the oil change, clean it and figure out where it really is leaking from. Pulling the engine is way over my head and if I was going to do that I would put a 351 in there anyway. Would it be a wise decision to replace my fuel pump; I don't think it has been...
  4. 9

I just hope that I can put the bolts back in and change the valve and head gaskets because pulling the engine is waaay above my head. Anyone in central TX to help me or know of a Bronco//4X4 club that I could talk to? I'm in a Trans Am/Camaro club but not too many Bronco's in there lol...
  5. 9

Well now that it is on there so tight, it does kinda make me wonder: If it was on there so tight how could it be leaking? I do have a either a head gasket leaking or a valve cover gasket leaking. Not sure which I haven't had it for very long, I've done all of the tune up stuff but noticed oil...
  6. 9

Hi I just bought an old Bronco II 85, 2.8L and I'm trying to change the oil pan gasket. I took all the bolts off and I tried to pry it off by wedging a screw driver in there and popping it off but it didnt work. What am I doing wrong, or do I just need to work my way around and pop it off?