•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1989Bii

ranger on bii frame??

I found a 1988 ranger single cab, long bed. I was wondering if i could make it work with my 1989 bronco ii frame? Please let me know asap!
  2. 1989Bii

Flipped bii pictures

i might be chopping the top this weekend, if that doesn't work out then i'm putting it on craigslist. I save the bumpers for ya :headbang:
  3. 1989Bii

Flipped bii pictures

well the motor doesn't wind over right now, i think the cylinders are full of oil.
  4. 1989Bii

Flipped bii pictures

it just rolled upside down
  5. 1989Bii

No more bii

Nope everyone is fine, just some cuts and bruises. I was the only one wearing a seatbelt, my brother and friend got tossed around just a little. It could have been a lot worse.
  6. 1989Bii

Flipped bii pictures

I'll figure something out soon and let you know.
  7. 1989Bii

No more bii

I might be getting a red and gray body to put on it, but if that doesn't work out then I'll start parting it out and you can have the bumpers.
  8. 1989Bii

Flipped bii pictures

I'll look at the frame closer but I think it's twisted. :sad:
  9. 1989Bii

Flipped bii pictures

I spun a little and then hit a small rut at about 15 Mph and it tipped right over
  10. 1989Bii

Flipped bii pictures

Here's the roll over pictures.
  11. 1989Bii

No more bii

i just rolled the bii in a field. the whole front of the top is crushed along with the doors, hood, tailgate, and twisted body. Where from here? :(:sad:
  12. 1989Bii

Axle swap error?

Just tack em down first! Where did you ge tyour perches?
  13. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

or a fatass, he's at wendy's! :headbang:
  14. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

it's 3/4
  15. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

looks sweet, mount it up!
  16. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

Pics I used 5 bolts on each side. Hose clamps to hold the basket until i find a better way to mount it.
  17. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

Yep the rack is conduit and it's held down with 4 hose clamps. I've have about 75 pounds on it so far without any problems. My camera was dead this morning so it might take a little longer to put up some pics. The tires are great even in mud, and they are really quiet on the road.
  18. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

Nope and I spin them on the road all the time.
  19. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

I'll have to take some tomorrow.
  20. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

I used explorer roof racks and a homemade basket. I busted my FIBERGLASS differential cover at uwharrie so the bii will be sitting for a couple of days.:sad: I have an 8.8 already but haven't swapped it in yet, i'm planning on putting 4.56s in it.