•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1989Bii

ranger on bii frame??

I found a 1988 ranger single cab, long bed. I was wondering if i could make it work with my 1989 bronco ii frame? Please let me know asap!
  2. 1989Bii

Flipped bii pictures

Here's the roll over pictures.
  3. 1989Bii

No more bii

i just rolled the bii in a field. the whole front of the top is crushed along with the doors, hood, tailgate, and twisted body. Where from here? :(:sad:
  4. 1989Bii

Roof rack and basket

I used explorer roof racks and a homemade basket. I busted my FIBERGLASS differential cover at uwharrie so the bii will be sitting for a couple of days.:sad: I have an 8.8 already but haven't swapped it in yet, i'm planning on putting 4.56s in it.
  5. 1989Bii

89 Bii 7.5 axle to 94 explorer 8.8

What do i need to swap the 8.8 in, I read that it is 3" wider, so would i have to replace anything? Also, what would i need to convert the brakes to disk brakes, and would the driveshaft i have right now work, or would that have to be replaced too? If someone that has done the swap already could...
  6. 1989Bii

Rough idle, 4.0

The other day i noticed that it was running really rough in drive at a stop, and then it shut off. It wouldn't crank up at first so i gave it some gas and it cranked back up and started chugging again. When i swapped the 4.0 i used the 2.9 fuel pump, do i need the 4.0 pump? Thanks!:icon_confused:
  7. 1989Bii

Offroading pictures

I made an old road into a mud pit. :headbang: Second time ... All of this used to be grass and brush.. :icon_cheers:
  8. 1989Bii

My 89 Bronco ii

1989 Bii with a 4" suspension lift. When i added the Rough Country leaf springs it brought the back up 1-1.5", so i'm going to be adding some 2" coil spacers in the front to accommodate for the bumper and winch.
  9. 1989Bii

Deer proof bumper

Last night i took the bii for a drive and as i was going around a turn at 40-42MPH when some stupid doe ran out right in front of me and smacked into the bumper. :icon_hornsup: I think the D-ring tab got him first then the tires, atleast the bii isn't torn up.:yahoo:
  10. 1989Bii

12.34MPG with 4.0

Does that sound about right with 33's and a 4.0?
  11. 1989Bii

BII Rear Bumper

Here it is.... I started grinding the welds down... I got the holes drilled and then pull it back off to paint the rusted metal around the gas tank. Here are the other pictures from the front bumper The light mount... Frame mount.... Later on next week i am going to get some...
  12. 1989Bii

Bumper lights

I finally finished the bumper and put some lights in it. Here are the pics... I just used the plastic squares below the light switch, and cut out a rectangle for the switch to clip into With the lights on .... Off... I started today on the rear bumper.
  13. 1989Bii

Bii doors

Does anyone have tube doors on their Bii? Some pics would be great:icon_thumby:
  14. 1989Bii

Bumper build

All that's left now is a stinger and winch Here's what im going for... but it will have lights in it.
  15. 1989Bii

Updated: homemade bumper

Then I put the lights in I'm fabricating some shackle mounts and should have everything done tomorrow. I'll post pics
  16. 1989Bii

4.0 Gas mileage

what kind kind of mpg's are you guys getting with 33" tires and a 4.0?
  17. 1989Bii

1989 Bronco ii project

i bought it in 09 like this Then a few months later i put a 4" lift on it with some 33" tires After that i decided to put in a 93 explorer 4.0, A4LD tranny, and transfer case, along with a upgraded driveshaft. I went offroading with the road tires and they were very slippy on rocks and hard...