•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 5.0 Kid

Bronco 2 tailgate handle

I am looking for a new tailgate handle for my bronco 2. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I don't see them at rock auto or lmc. Maybe I'm just blind. As far as finding them in a junkyard, that is not going to happen around here. I would like to buy more then one, as I do have more then one...
  2. 5.0 Kid

Motor mounts

Hi everyone Haven't been on in sometime now. I have been side lined by my other project. but looking at my 2 bronco 2's and now wanting to start the 5.0 conversion. I am wanting to know witch motor mounts are better for the 5.0 in a 1990 b2 4x4, with a 2-3" body lift. I see that James duff and...
  3. 5.0 Kid

LED Dash color

I have been reading about changing to LED's for my dash. going with the blue or white will show through as blue and not green. cool I like that, but what about the yellow orange filter. the one that is on the MPH (Canada bronco 2 1990) what color will that come out as?
  4. 5.0 Kid

oil filter

I am going to put a 5.0 in my 1990 bronco 2, and was wondering if i can use a right angle adapter like Ford Racing M-6880-A50. Or do I have to get the adapter that relocates the oil filter somewhere else?