•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. azbronco2

how bout this lift

just go with the 4" kit in my opinion don't waste your time putting all that stuff together the lift companys do a good job of r&d
  2. azbronco2

locking question

lockrights
  3. azbronco2

You know you drive a bronco II when

like he said^
  4. azbronco2

early bronco looking bronco II?

exactly what I was looking for thanks:icon_thumby:
  5. azbronco2

Bronco II for sale in my area...

sad to see that he had to put it up for sale hopefully it will live on as a bII
  6. azbronco2

Jarhead choptop

wtf?
  7. azbronco2

lift 2"

you have to take the top nut off the shock and I always stand on the hub with one foot to get the spring out then you have to stand on it when you put the spring in then put a jack under the spring bolt and jack the axle into place and reinstall the shock.
  8. azbronco2

I am talkin like a half cab with a white top blue lower and white steel wheels and the round lights the ford letters in the grill and orignal emblems hmm...... might do it myself!
  9. azbronco2

Anyone seen a bII that has been painted and a grill installed like the early broncos?
  10. azbronco2

To fix or not!?

I would fix the red one and sell it and put the money in upgrades in the other one.
  11. azbronco2

Driveshaft Help

I don't know but mine is a 1989 and It doesn't have a c/v joint just a straight shaft looks pretty new so they replaced sometime before I got it
  12. azbronco2

create motor

thanks for liking oreillys thats where I work LOL anyway they have a price match guarntee!
  13. azbronco2

sas!

if thats going to hold up for your type of wheeling I also swapped in the 44hp and 12 bolt because my motor swap is going to be a 351w Hell Ya
  14. azbronco2

96 explorer parts car

I would personaly just run the explorer. Is it totaled? cut the roof remove the doors put on a full exo cage put in a straight axle and run it
  15. azbronco2

sas!

I was going to go to the 35 ttb but when I looked at it I said screw it and stuck my money into some thing that I thought would last. The 44hp is exactly what I need for what I am going to use it for. Just got mine done and my front driveshaft fit perfectly no mods at all and my rear all I need...
  16. azbronco2

sas!

not to get off the subject but jester how do you like the lockright in the front just put one in mine can't wait to get my swap done and try it out!
  17. azbronco2

sas!

get a set of matching axles from a 77-79 1/2 ton ford. grab the axles and radius arms and track bar and all the brackets just swapped them in my 89 and it was cake you must use a driverside drop diff. go high pinion the fords had the dana 44 and ford 9" combo
  18. azbronco2

Gen 1 VS. Gen 2

def the 2nd gen no carbs or dual fuel pumps
  19. azbronco2

Wont start and Stutters

sounds like a timing problem