•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Desertchild

D35 Radius arm pivot or not?

I dropped my D35 from my Bronco II to put a lift kit on it, and everything went well, until I started to bolt the axle back up: The radius arm on the passenger side of the axle is rigid, and does not pivot where it is bolted up to the axle, while the driver side radius arm is able to swing back...
  2. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

Update: Phantom Failure, Fixed!! It was a bad solder job from the previous owner on one of the main ground wires. I must have overlooked it a thousand times. Fixed now :) Thanks a lot everyone!!
  3. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

I may have just figured it out, but I won't know until I can play around with it after work. The wire coming off the negative terminal that goes through a single wire connector then over to the relays was broken, but it had been repaired well, so I didn't notice it before, when I was looking at...
  4. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

I was reading some of the posts about this issue, and I saw one that was solved by a bad ground wire at the rail FP. Now, when I pulled that pump to look at it, I didn't see ANY ground wire with a spade connector.. Where does it go from on the pump, and where does it go to on the frame?
  5. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

None of the relays are clicking, but I managed to get it going with starter fluid, so that means it's getting spark. So the issue can't be with the EEC relay, right? This phantom failure is starting to make me go crazy..
  6. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

Okay, so none of the relays are clicking. The CEL isn't coming on either. I'm guessing it's probably a bad/disconnected ground, but all the ones I could find are fine. I checked all the ones at the front of the truck by the battery, I couldn't find any on the passenger side of the bay, and I...
  7. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

No. They don't prime. All I hear is a small click from somewhere under the car
  8. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

Really? No one has any ideas?
  9. Desertchild

No fuel.. No idea..

Okay, so I got an 88 B2 2.9 about a month ago that was in a wreck, and needed a new front axle. The guy I bought it from started it for me, and I bought it for cheap. Before I started the project, I started it again, so I KNOW it was working. I took off the old axle, and threw a Dana 35 under it...
  10. Desertchild

My thoughts on my B2 project!

Glad to hear it. I hope to get a lot of my conversion parts from a single Explorer Donor. And I need to do the dash swap. Mainly because I have a GEN1 dash, so it won't be easy, and my dash is looking really shabby haha I honestly have to agree.. I never thought it would actually look this...
  11. Desertchild

My thoughts on my B2 project!

Hey everyone! I've bee thinking a lot about my B2, trying to decide what I what to do with it once I have it running. It's an 1988, manual 4WD, and is fuel injected, so all questions I might ask will be with these things in mind. If there is any additional info needed I will get it and post it...