•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

1987 Bronco II radio question

Okay I have a pretty puzzling problem here, I am installing a new radio head unit into my truck because the old one is pretty much shot but still has power and works just crackles and fades out of the stations a lot, besides that, I bought a radio harness adapter for the head unit and wired it...
  2. S

Mystery Rough Idle Problem

I have a 88 BII with the 2.9 V6 and the Auto Tranny. Okay so the engine starts up fine when cold but gets a little finicky when i have been driving it for awhile. At low RPMs (800-1000) it starts to get shaky and feel like its going to die but doesn't until it hits down to about 500-600 RPMs...
  3. S

Will a 1988 turbo coupe trans match the 1988 Bronco II mounts?

Hey guys, I was planning on switching my 88 BII's auto to a manual trans. My friend has a 1988 ford T-bird turbo coupe with a 5 speed. I was wondering if the turbo coupes trans would match up with my B2's engine and drive shaft. The turbo coupe is a 2.3 4 cylinder and my B2 is a 2.9 v6. Please...
  4. S

88 BII Hard Start When Engine is Warm

Hey guys, I have a 1988 Bronco II that has a staring issue when the engine is warmed up and ran for about 10 Minutes. The engine will start when warm but I need to give it a little gas and extra cranking time for it to kick over. Now when its been siting all night and I start it in the morning...
  5. S

1988 Bronco II Auto-Manual Trans swap

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and I was wondering what I would need to do a trans swap on a 1988 Ford Bronco II. It has an Automatic in it now and personally I like the manuals better. I was wondering if any of you guys tried the same thing. Thanks for looking and helping! Tony