•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Heavyfire14

What should i do???

to make a removable top :D
  2. Heavyfire14

advice on new cats

cherry bomb makes good stuff
  3. Heavyfire14

88 Bronco II

that doesnt disappoint me at all! good luck and i hope to see what you decide to do with her
  4. Heavyfire14

1999 Explorer max tire size?

i think you can fit 31x10.50r15s as long as you dont have wheel spacers or deep rims i fit 32s under a stock 97 ranger but it rubbed cause it had stoopid wheel spacers... i miss that truck
  5. Heavyfire14

New Bronco II owner w/Cracked crossmember

wow im actually quite jelous. and i love that ranger front end and dash!
  6. Heavyfire14

Wheel Spacers

eh, i had some on a truck. i went 90 with them and im still here... but i really dont like them
  7. Heavyfire14

cant get the ignition rotor off

vice grips....
  8. Heavyfire14

Flipped bii pictures

chop top/doors and cage... boom great toy still
  9. Heavyfire14

Straight pipe dumped at cat bad for my engine?

no. they are actually bolted on on certen rims but are illegal in california so people here use fake useless ones that are "cool looking"
  10. Heavyfire14

stripped lug nuts

wd40 and a BIGGER breaker bar? could always weld a bar to the lug nut if it is stripped beoyond using a wrench...
  11. Heavyfire14

starter grinding

did you put the flexplate in right? maybe something is loose or has missing teeth?
  12. Heavyfire14

Seized 2.8 Bronco II

i would just swap motors and leave da old bronco tranny in there(if it fits your motor) i have a 1974 f250 that sat for 12 years and someone just rebuilt the motor and i bought the truck, and the tranny worked fine. just drain the torque converter and the pan, replace the filter and fill her up...