•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. plymouthrock

1986 Eddie Bauer

Just picked up today. Eddie Bauer with 5 speed
  2. plymouthrock

did Eddie Bauer BII's

I am looking for an Eddie Bauer BII 86-88 model and wondered it they were available with a 5 speed?
  3. plymouthrock

2.3 4 cyl into BII?

a turbo 2.3 is a good idea, someone else mentioned that earlier I also used to have an 84 tbird turbo it was a sweet engine.
  4. plymouthrock

2.3 4 cyl into BII?

thats a good point too, ive never owned a carb 2.3 both my rangers were fuel injected versions.
  5. plymouthrock

2.3 4 cyl into BII?

hey guys, thanks for all the input, I would be doing this on a budget so I would stick with the 2.8 or 2.9 until it went south, then I would look into a swap. I would probably do a 4 cyl swap just because I had such good luck with them in the past plus I wont be doing any drag racing or passing...
  6. plymouthrock

2.3 4 cyl into BII?

good point about the 4.0 swap, that would gain alot more power. I thought about the weight issue too but when I checked the weights a 4x4 bronco II weighs 3385 pounds and a 2wd extended cab ranger weighs 3193 pounds and there are alot of those running around with 2.3's and I dont think a couple...
  7. plymouthrock

2.3 4 cyl into BII?

Hey all new to the site, found it on off road adventures mag old iron article. my first vehicle was a 71 bronco, I have never owned a bronco II but always like them because they look like miniature dodge ramchargers which I own 3 of. ( dont be too hard on me, they do look alike) Im thinking...