•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Punisher

The Punisher

Ok I promised you guys the good and the bad, on what worked and what didnt work. Well I have been busy on other peoples crawlers all winter so mine has been sitting under a tarp with a broken this and that all winter long. Well its time to get it out, I have a run at the Flatnasty off-road park...
  2. Punisher

The Punisher

Stick a welder in her hand, you might be suprised. :D
  3. Punisher

The Punisher

Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments
  4. Punisher

The Punisher

Thanks Everyone. I havent figured out which of the two it took more of yet, money or time.
  5. Punisher

The Punisher

Yes my chick likes to weld...:D
  6. Punisher

The Punisher

Actually mine isnt that bad, yes it is a V10, has auto, with 3.73's with 31"s I normally get about 14 on the highway and about 11-12 in town and when I haul my crawler at 70 & 80 mph I get about 7.5-8mpg.
  7. Punisher

The Punisher

This is my tow rig, it has no problem handling the weight of the Punisher, I can cruise at 80mph and pass about everything but a gas station.
  8. Punisher

The Punisher

Thanks , and PM sent.
  9. Punisher

The Punisher

Yep she weighs in at 5810 lbs.
  10. Punisher

The Punisher

You can also see me in the Nov./Dec. issue of Bronco Driver mag, on the cover and inside on a 4 page spread.
  11. Punisher

The Punisher

If you would like to see more of my rig, or want to see more projects that I have done in the past or am working on right now, you can check ou tmy site @ www.creepycrawlers4x4.com
  12. Punisher

The Punisher

No problem, glad you like it.
  13. Punisher

The Punisher

Did a little flex testing today.
  14. Punisher

The Punisher

Here are somemore pics for you guys. Hmmmm, looks like my youngest is less than 44" tall :lol: Looks Like I'm not the only one that's gald it's about finished :D OH YEAH, THANKS TED :kewl:
  15. Punisher

The Punisher

Got the shocks on, took it for a drive and slung a little paint. I do have a few issues to address nothing real serious but enough to keep from being done at the moment anyways here are some pics. Here is my "hook" for the winch sinch down :D Painted...
  16. Punisher

The Punisher

And Closer.......
  17. Punisher

The Punisher

Ok got some done here is the rearend out of the rig and getting it ready for cylinder and mounting Got it under there.
  18. Punisher

The Punisher

Got her all painted up ready for the date with destiny :D Building a Rockwell......finally got it under the front coils, now the install of the components. First the new boots: Unzip the old ones and undo the clamps, then zip the new ones on and reinstall the clamps, it is harder...